Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back on course with Brighton. 16:50 - Jan 19 with 1211 viewsowderrammy

When any club's manager wins the Manager of the Month Award you know a dip in form is about to happen because for some strange reason this appears to be an inviolable rule of football. As expected the defeats came to pass but then we played Brighton who showed why they are near the play-offs with a workmanlike display based on an organised defence, and may I say a superb right back who not only defended well but also seemed to start most of their attacks. Although Grant made one superb stop in each half that seemed the sum total of their efforts and their shooting was high wide and handsome for the rest of the game. We seemed to have reached an impasse half way through the second half until Steve Mac decided otherwise. He boldly threw on more forwards and got us attacking with four and five men up front until our new ace Bamford struck the winner, a winner of sublime quality that was not thundered in but guided swiftly and delicately into the left hand corner of the Brighton goal. Yes folks this was a worthy winner of any match, our duck is broken and I see us back on course. It was good to see Eustace back and a special thanks to Bucko and Keogh who did some dogged defending when necessary. Here's to Blackburn and 50 points.
Back on course with Brighton. on 10:14 - Jan 20 with 1195 viewsRabbram10

Sounds good to me Owder!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024