Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 16:59 - Jan 19 with 4165 viewsDaiWill

Not the scoreline or the lacklustre performance but the number of so called fans who left as soon as the third goal went in. Absolutely pathetic!!
Embarrassing on 01:27 - Jan 20 with 741 viewsMatlock_Jack

Embarrassing on 01:19 - Jan 20 by Dewi1jack

Maybe you'd like to give the feathers to the fans who won't support the team when things get tough. And some Tar to aid the feathers stick to them.
No one said they had to ask permission to leave.
Guessing you left rather than try and lift the team to try and get at least a point. Also guessing by your reply, that you don't like supporting the team when things are going wrong.
In which case. Go fuk spiders.
Go spend your money somewhere else. Someone else would gladly have your ST next season. Never know, they may actually get behind the team.
As you say, it's all about money. The club (apparently) has a waiting list for ST sales. They'll soon replace your cash, if you don't like "the product" on offer

Well there you are, I actually live in the Peak District, so didn't 'leave early today', but did stand on the terraces of the Vetch for 28 years when I lived in Swansea, through some terrible times. If we had more time, I'd explain what a Peak District is, incidentally.

Talk of business is lost on you clearly, as you still believe you're a better class of supporter, than those whose money is just as good as yours.

Now get off your high horse, you'll find it's wooden with a strange tendency to rock.

Jack
Embarrassing on 01:35 - Jan 20 with 730 views2face

Embarrassing on 00:49 - Jan 20 by Matlock_Jack

The Swans are a business and their product is principally on the field.

The game is about money now more than ever,

Nice to know you're a true fan though, we must get you a medallion and a hat full of feathers, so that everyone knows how inferior their affiliations are by comparison.

People pay and they can leave whenever they want, without asking your permission or royal approval.

Jack

What you don't get is that you are a part of the "product". The social contract when you go to a football match is that you get behind your team. And part of that support is that you help pick them up when they are down. If you get this you simply understand sport. And you are basically a foreign object and a parahia to other fans.

But the worst thing about "fans" like you is that we win fewer games. And the games become mored boring to watch. So you are making the "product" worse. In other words you are a net negative. And the experience for everybody else would be better if you stayed home.
Embarrassing on 01:41 - Jan 20 with 723 viewsMatlock_Jack

Embarrassing on 01:35 - Jan 20 by 2face

What you don't get is that you are a part of the "product". The social contract when you go to a football match is that you get behind your team. And part of that support is that you help pick them up when they are down. If you get this you simply understand sport. And you are basically a foreign object and a parahia to other fans.

But the worst thing about "fans" like you is that we win fewer games. And the games become mored boring to watch. So you are making the "product" worse. In other words you are a net negative. And the experience for everybody else would be better if you stayed home.

And if you told every fan who's support meets with your disapproval, to 'stay at home', the club would be financially short-changed. What about that don't you get?

I understand being (to some extent) part of a product; perhaps the product could make itself worthy of being watched for 90 mins.

I am not to blame for the Swans losing, don't be so ridiculous.

Jack
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024