Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kevin doyle 08:18 - Jan 31 with 10561 viewsconnell10

Having a medical is what I just was told! Could be a wind up, we shall see!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kevin doyle on 09:50 - Jan 31 with 2754 viewsrosseeles

good point!
kevin doyle on 09:55 - Jan 31 with 2704 viewsadhoc_qpr

Haven't seen anything in the press about this?

Not sure Doyle is the answer - solid, hardworking, hold up striker but doesn't score goals.

Seeing as Matt Phillips is the only player we have who looks capable of scoring now, not sure we an afford a non-scoring striker.
kevin doyle on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 2669 viewskarl

kevin doyle on 09:47 - Jan 31 by HAYESBOY

The answer is Leon Clarke.

I'd hate to know the question if that's the answer!
kevin doyle on 09:58 - Jan 31 with 2664 viewsdaveB

it's on west london sport as well http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-move-to-bring-in-wolves-striker

Not sure about this one, smells of a panic buy but i guess we're in a panic as he was certainly a decent player at Reading. If we can get Rhodes as well today we've done very well.
kevin doyle on 10:03 - Jan 31 with 2591 viewsQPR442

Lots of Reading fans don't want him back and reckon he is not good enough now (and that is from Reading fans)? Says it all. We need to try and get better.
kevin doyle on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 2550 viewsdaveB

kevin doyle on 10:03 - Jan 31 by QPR442

Lots of Reading fans don't want him back and reckon he is not good enough now (and that is from Reading fans)? Says it all. We need to try and get better.

no one knows if he's good enough anymore but on a short term loan he's worth a punt in the last minute shopping
kevin doyle on 10:07 - Jan 31 with 2518 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 10:06 - Jan 31 by daveB

no one knows if he's good enough anymore but on a short term loan he's worth a punt in the last minute shopping

fackin 'ell we agree on something dave.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

kevin doyle on 10:07 - Jan 31 with 2526 viewsqprdan

Better than Zamora, that's the point at the moment surely!!
Login to get fewer ads

kevin doyle on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 2438 viewsqprmeath

Hes the right sort. Good attitude, maybe needs a fresh challenge. I say yes.
kevin doyle on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 2435 viewsqueensparker

Wolves fans seem to still rate him. Would be pleased with this
kevin doyle on 10:16 - Jan 31 with 2413 viewsTelford_QPR

I was reading this article in the paper only last night: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2014/01/30/martin
kevin doyle on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 2349 viewsrsonist

Hard to see how Doyle isn't another that fits into the dreaded bracket of thirty-something has-been coasting on reputation, regardless of whether or not he's a good lad. Been at least four years since he's looked a decent player, even in League 1. The Irish Zamora?

Can only hope a change of scenery will provoke a miraculous recovery.
kevin doyle on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 2303 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 10:25 - Jan 31 by rsonist

Hard to see how Doyle isn't another that fits into the dreaded bracket of thirty-something has-been coasting on reputation, regardless of whether or not he's a good lad. Been at least four years since he's looked a decent player, even in League 1. The Irish Zamora?

nah, weve signed arron hughes that really really really fits the bill.
retirement home for foolham vietnam vets.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

kevin doyle on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 2289 viewsrsonist

Well looking at the facts how is Doyle any different?
kevin doyle on 10:35 - Jan 31 with 2276 viewsdaveB

kevin doyle on 10:25 - Jan 31 by rsonist

If we paid a few million for him I'd agree but on loan it's worth a gamble, if he's shit he goes back to Wolves and we play one of the other strikers we have.

We can still add even more blood next week anyway
kevin doyle on 10:37 - Jan 31 with 2239 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 10:34 - Jan 31 by rsonist

Well looking at the facts how is Doyle any different?

hes 4 years younger, his game has never been about pace, hughe's was, but that has gone.

hill/dunne/hughes. is having a laugh.

we need a right back not stephen hawking .
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 10:38]

kevin doyle on 10:43 - Jan 31 with 2202 viewslave16

kevin doyle on 10:37 - Jan 31 by Discodroid

hes 4 years younger, his game has never been about pace, hughe's was, but that has gone.

hill/dunne/hughes. is having a laugh.

we need a right back not stephen hawking .
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 10:38]

delighted we signed him...
I think he will be a good hard working forward...

I hope he's not charlie austin without the goals....

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

kevin doyle on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 2031 viewsdavman

kevin doyle on 09:58 - Jan 31 by daveB

it's on west london sport as well http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-move-to-bring-in-wolves-striker

Not sure about this one, smells of a panic buy but i guess we're in a panic as he was certainly a decent player at Reading. If we can get Rhodes as well today we've done very well.

...see Dave, you are like the rest of us after all wanting 'just one more' signing, even if it is Rhodes. Is he worth a £8m fee no matter how desperate we are???

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

kevin doyle on 11:42 - Jan 31 with 1987 viewsDiscodroid

On sky walking through the gates at the training ground..

its gonna be allllll riiiiiiiiiight.

praise the lord!!!

[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 11:43]

kevin doyle on 11:42 - Jan 31 with 1990 viewsrichranger

Doyle just arrived at Harlington.
kevin doyle on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 1960 viewsizlingtonhoop

kevin doyle on 10:43 - Jan 31 by lave16

delighted we signed him...
I think he will be a good hard working forward...

I hope he's not charlie austin without the goals....

That's Mackie.
kevin doyle on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 1916 viewsfrancisbowles

I think that Zamora isn't capable of starting e.g at Forest but if he can come on and do a job as he did on Tuesday then he is still an option. We NEED a target man and there aren't too many available or willing to come. Seems with the bottom half of the prem being so tight lots of players being picked up there. So Doyle tomorrow and we go from there. Maybe some 25 squad surplus players in the loan window.
kevin doyle on 11:51 - Jan 31 with 1898 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 11:44 - Jan 31 by izlingtonhoop

That's Mackie.

think you'll find i have been his staunchest champion on this board for some time now.

*discodroid strikes smug el duce mussolini pose*
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 11:51]

kevin doyle on 14:19 - Jan 31 with 1586 viewsDiscodroid

dave, im getting worried..have we signed him yet?

kevin doyle on 14:20 - Jan 31 with 1567 views08olesen

we may as well keep BZ, Doyle is no better IMO

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024