Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is only 1 Alan Godrich 16:01 - Feb 21 with 4441 viewsfishman

Hi Al,just wondering if you can work out ,cryptic like ,who might be posting this
Deep bank ,not the one by the overflow
Meadow bank 1,2 or 3
Fir bank 25,26 or 27 ,
And of course the Willow,who could forget the willow eh,
Ahh good days

This post has been edited by an administrator
There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 18:54 - Feb 24 with 1142 viewsfishman

Changing rooms,jumpers for goal post you mean,at least it meant we never got to see young Mr Godrichs legs,now that is something I would never get over.
He used to ply his trade on the green bit in Brynmill park ,usually after ,to be fair winning one of the matches held most weekends in the summer.
But I am afraid Al was never quite good enough to make the grade,shame as being a left footer would have been able to allow a nice balance to a team ,but the bottom line was ,he was crap,,
Sorry Al ,the truth can hurt,
Now if you don't leave the 10k in used 10s and 20s under the bush where I told you,gonna have to really start spilling the beans
Of course all you got to do is guess who the mystery poster is ,or of course a promise of a pint,but obviously on account of you being a tight git ,that's doubtfull
There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:00 - Feb 24 with 1135 viewsDarran

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 18:54 - Feb 24 by fishman

Changing rooms,jumpers for goal post you mean,at least it meant we never got to see young Mr Godrichs legs,now that is something I would never get over.
He used to ply his trade on the green bit in Brynmill park ,usually after ,to be fair winning one of the matches held most weekends in the summer.
But I am afraid Al was never quite good enough to make the grade,shame as being a left footer would have been able to allow a nice balance to a team ,but the bottom line was ,he was crap,,
Sorry Al ,the truth can hurt,
Now if you don't leave the 10k in used 10s and 20s under the bush where I told you,gonna have to really start spilling the beans
Of course all you got to do is guess who the mystery poster is ,or of course a promise of a pint,but obviously on account of you being a tight git ,that's doubtfull

When you say being a left footer do you mean he's gay?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:27 - Feb 24 with 1122 viewsOldjack

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:00 - Feb 24 by Darran

When you say being a left footer do you mean he's gay?

No it means you'll be coping a left hook if you carry on Tea Bag

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:31 - Feb 24 with 1117 viewsDarran

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:27 - Feb 24 by Oldjack

No it means you'll be coping a left hook if you carry on Tea Bag

Blimey bit touchy there aren't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:39 - Feb 24 with 1112 viewsOldjack

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 19:31 - Feb 24 by Darran

Blimey bit touchy there aren't you?

I've narrowed it down 65 guy's now and this mosh is starting to get on my tits now!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

There is only 1 Alan Godrich on 20:32 - Feb 24 with 1102 viewsfishman

Come,come now ,no need for that,only 65 left you say ,Mmm,,the way you keep guessing this could still be going when we are in the champions league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024