Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah? 12:48 - Jul 28 with 4455 viewsRabbram10

Rumoured to be replacement for Thorne on a Season Long Loan, anybody know what he's like?
He has Championship Experience which is good but is he any good?
Chalobah? on 09:08 - Jul 29 with 4434 viewsdavram

A London lad, still a teenager and been at Chelsea through his career - an Academy product, no less.

He's earned England U-21 caps and is a versatile defender/midfielder, so might fit the bill to challenge Eustace whilst George recovers from injury.

He was on loan @ Boro last season & scored the winner against us in January, and was previously loaned to Red Dogs. Thought to be hankering after a proper club....

I only know this from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Chalobah

Rootsy chant if he comes could convert "Natty Dreadlocks" tune into "Natty Chalobah"...

"He'll tackle you here & he'll tackle you there, Natty Chalobah!....."

I'll get me coat.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 11:11]
Chalobah? on 13:32 - Jul 29 with 4425 viewsRabbram10

He might be a good signing then!
Looks like everybody is coming down with Hip Flexor Injuries, whatever that is, Coutts & now Dawkins have this problem?
Disappointed to see Coutts missing most of pre season again, I was hoping he would come back strong but he's playing catch up now when he is fit to train again?
I would still like to see another striker come in though to replace Bamford, makes the competition for places more important, maybe It's Bennett,s turn to step up to the plate!!
Looking like Loans deals from now on, if any???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024