Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next 9 games will define our season. 16:43 - Dec 1 with 4377 viewsowderrammy

In my opinion the next 9 games from Brighton up to Cardiff will define whether we are Championship winners this season. To achieve top spot I believe we need to obtain 18 points from this difficult fixture cluster starting with 3 against Brighton on Saturday.
With Martin off his game, Forsyth being beaten repeatedly and Hughes and Mascarell being bullied too easily we have the start of a problem. Yes we had a bad day at Leeds and frankly watching the whole 90 minutes I thought we got off lightly, but all teams have these days and the only antidote is to roll your sleeves up and win the next game which I think we can do come Saturday so COYR!
The next 9 games will define our season. on 19:49 - Dec 3 with 4343 views1960Ram

18 points from 9 matches? So that's either 6 wins and 3 defeats, or more likely 5 wins, 3 draws and only 1 defeat. That's good going at any time, and would leave us with 53 points from 28 matches. Safe from the drop, and well set for a top two finish.

I'd be happy with it.
The next 9 games will define our season. on 13:29 - Dec 5 with 4321 viewsRabbram10

I think in the short term, if we were to get 10 points or better from the next 5 League games in December, of which we have 3 Home games & 2 awkward trips to Boro & bogey team Birmingham, that would take us up to the new year in pretty good shape, then the transfer market kicks in to bring a few in, especially another striker & send Best back to Blackburn, it hasn't worked with him imao!
The next 9 games will define our season. on 06:05 - Dec 31 with 4178 views1960Ram

Ten from five, following the Leeds game. Eight from four needed to reach Owderrammy's target. Its doable: two wins, two draws.

COYR
The next 9 games will define our season. on 18:02 - Jan 10 with 4084 viewspaulredf58

After today (Ipswich) we've had four wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. That's 13 points from 6 games. That leaves 5 points from 3 games equivalent to 1 win and 2 draws. Two wins and we've exceeded Owderrammy's target....
The next 9 games will define our season. on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 3984 viewsowderrammy

Well folks one game to go and two points needed to meet my target. Personally a draw would do for me, I would be satisfied with 17.
The next 9 games will define our season. on 20:09 - Jan 31 with 3939 viewsowderrammy

Well played the management team and the squad, you have exceeded my target by 1 and have 3 more points than you had in 2013/14. It's beginning to look like our season so COYR!
The next 9 games will define our season. on 20:34 - Feb 10 with 3838 views1960Ram

So we ended up with 19 rather than 18. A great return, but it hasn't taken us away from the pack.

What about the next nine, from Bolton on? Another 19? Will that be enough?
The next 9 games will define our season. on 13:38 - Feb 11 with 3819 viewsowderrammy

Good question 1960. For the next 9 games from Rotherham to Wolves I have upped my points forecast to 21, and why, because the outstanding goal input from Ince and Bent has been full of quality, Premiership quality. OK our back line can be a little suspect now and again but with the likes of Eustace, Albentosa, Warnock and of course George to return I believe we have enough strength in depth to shrug off future injuries and outlast the opposition. When this tranche of games are ended I expect us to be 4 to 5 points clear and heading for that 99 million. COYR!
Login to get fewer ads

The next 9 games will define our season. on 16:02 - Feb 27 with 3725 views1960Ram

21 points from 9 games is a fairly aggressive target. So far, its 11 from 5. 10 points from the remaining 4 games requires 3 wins and a draw.

COYR!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024