Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts Forest (h) 19:18 - Dec 8 with 13533 viewsColDale

All the same ingredients as last year. Struggling Championship team, down on former glories.

Fancy our chances if we get through.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Notts Forest (h) on 14:25 - Dec 9 with 2306 viewsbennersdale

Notts Forest (h) on 12:03 - Dec 9 by tazzydjr

Potential to have big names such as Henri Lansbury, Tom Ince, Jamie Paterson & Jamaal Lascelles playing at Fortress Spotland if reach FA Cup 3rd Round
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 12:06]

Who??? only one I know of is nob heads son Ince

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Notts Forest (h) on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 2266 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Notts Forest (h) on 12:03 - Dec 9 by tazzydjr

Potential to have big names such as Henri Lansbury, Tom Ince, Jamie Paterson & Jamaal Lascelles playing at Fortress Spotland if reach FA Cup 3rd Round
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 12:06]

Have you made those names up?
Notts Forest (h) on 14:48 - Dec 9 with 2239 viewsDaley_Lama

Reading the Nottingham Forest site, one of their fans was at the Tuesday Night game down there (1-1, still don't know how Dagnall missed) and came in the away end, only to get pelted with coins.

Small world.

Poll: DF in or out

Notts Forest (h) on 14:51 - Dec 9 with 2230 viewstazzydjr

Notts Forest (h) on 14:42 - Dec 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have you made those names up?

Nope Henri Lansbury former West ham United player also use to be part of the England U21 set-up even Team GB, Jamaal Lascelles & Tom Ince are apart of the current England U21 set-up & Jamie Paterson not to be mistaken for the Scottish International played for Walsall his name very familiar probably apart of the Walsall side what beat us

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Notts Forest (h) on 15:24 - Dec 9 with 2165 viewsBrierls

Forest are a much better side than the Leeds side we knocked out last season. They have a lot of quality going forward and are very direct, especially the likes of Antonio, Burke, Ince, Fryatt and Assombalonga.

Having Pearce as manager evens things up considerably.

Lets hope we can do the business against Aldershot next Tuesday.
Notts Forest (h) on 15:52 - Dec 9 with 2078 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Notts Forest (h) on 15:24 - Dec 9 by Brierls

Forest are a much better side than the Leeds side we knocked out last season. They have a lot of quality going forward and are very direct, especially the likes of Antonio, Burke, Ince, Fryatt and Assombalonga.

Having Pearce as manager evens things up considerably.

Lets hope we can do the business against Aldershot next Tuesday.

The tank up front on his own.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Notts Forest (h) on 16:55 - Dec 9 with 1952 viewsBrierls

Notts Forest (h) on 15:52 - Dec 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Blitzkrieg.

As it shall never be described.
Notts Forest (h) on 17:07 - Dec 9 with 1933 viewsitschalky

Notts Forest (h) on 15:52 - Dec 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Who are Notts Forest?...

Ohhhhhh you mean Nottingham Forest...

If you should win your replay then you will expected to provide each supporter with two seats to accommodate their big heads that they aquired in 1980...
Login to get fewer ads

Notts Forest (h) on 17:24 - Dec 9 with 1907 viewstazzydjr

Notts Forest (h) on 17:07 - Dec 9 by itschalky

Who are Notts Forest?...

If you should win your replay then you will expected to provide each supporter with two seats to accommodate their big heads that they aquired in 1980...

How many of your fans do you reckon will turn their shirt over from County to Forest for this one?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Notts Forest (h) on 17:33 - Dec 9 with 1895 viewsBartRowou

Who are Notts Forest?...

As I understand it, Notts and Forest were pretty evenly matched in the seventies, with your lot probably the bigger side up to the mid to late seventies. Funny how things worked out in the end.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Notts Forest (h) on 17:33 - Dec 9 with 1893 viewsnordenblue

Who are Notts Forest?...

Fook off chalky, with your inferiority complex
Notts Forest (h) on 17:55 - Dec 9 with 1872 viewsitschalky

Notts Forest (h) on 17:33 - Dec 9 by nordenblue

Fook off chalky, with your inferiority complex

Forest fans cant help themselves but bore you with how they won the European Cup back in the day,then when you are starting to fall asleep listening to them they then start on how they won it twice in successive years as if we didn't know...

They will bring a big away following so I would invest in some earplugs if I was you ....

Its true that both teams was pretty much even until Cloughy walked across the Trent to them....
Notts Forest (h) on 17:56 - Dec 9 with 1872 viewsrichfoad32

Notts Forest (h) on 17:24 - Dec 9 by tazzydjr

How many of your fans do you reckon will turn their shirt over from County to Forest for this one?

For a trip to Spotland? I'm guessing none.
Notts Forest (h) on 20:04 - Dec 9 with 1791 viewssweetcorn

Notts Forest (h) on 12:18 - Dec 9 by frenzied

theres always a chancer aka Mr Westley

Personally id like to see the third round seeded..where the 20 prem sides are kept apart ..so that the first 10 balls drawn out are prem sides at home the second ten are prem sides away then the next 20 balls are the remainder of the sides left in placed verses the prem teams..it would guarantee a decent pay day for many lower league sides

Personally think that's an awful idea (no offence), the 3rd round draw is one of the biggest days on the calendar of a football league/non-league supporter. It'd take away part of that excitement of not knowing who you could get and waiting with baited breathe when someone like bristol city are drawn at home and praying your number isn't next out.

Yes you can end up getting a stinking draw even though you've battled through to the 3rd round (particulary the non-league lads who've already played like 5 rounds to be there), But that is the magic of the cup and knowing you're going to be playing a premier league side diminishes that slightly in my view.

It'd also stop things like Millwall managing to make it to the final, which was probably one of the best days of their history, but they did so without playing a premier league club on the way there.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Notts Forest (h) on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 1750 viewsD_Alien

Notts Forest (h) on 20:04 - Dec 9 by sweetcorn

Personally think that's an awful idea (no offence), the 3rd round draw is one of the biggest days on the calendar of a football league/non-league supporter. It'd take away part of that excitement of not knowing who you could get and waiting with baited breathe when someone like bristol city are drawn at home and praying your number isn't next out.

Yes you can end up getting a stinking draw even though you've battled through to the 3rd round (particulary the non-league lads who've already played like 5 rounds to be there), But that is the magic of the cup and knowing you're going to be playing a premier league side diminishes that slightly in my view.

It'd also stop things like Millwall managing to make it to the final, which was probably one of the best days of their history, but they did so without playing a premier league club on the way there.

Except... there are 44 other teams going into the 3rd round draw from outside the premier league, and only 20 of those can get a prem club tie, leaving 24 to take their chances

But, I'm pretty much of the same mind in that I think it'd detract from the basic principle of an open draw which is part of the magic of the competition.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Notts Forest (h) on 20:48 - Dec 9 with 1727 viewsfrenzied

Notts Forest (h) on 20:39 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Except... there are 44 other teams going into the 3rd round draw from outside the premier league, and only 20 of those can get a prem club tie, leaving 24 to take their chances

But, I'm pretty much of the same mind in that I think it'd detract from the basic principle of an open draw which is part of the magic of the competition.

Its just a thought to try and generate some cash badly needed further down the league and non league ladder..i think we are within a season or two of top prem games being played overseas..far or middle east..and even the fa cup final itself .
Notts Forest (h) on 20:54 - Dec 9 with 1716 viewsTVOS1907

Notts Forest (h) on 20:39 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Agree and we already have a seeded competition in the League Cup, albeit on a different scale.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Notts Forest (h) on 21:26 - Dec 9 with 1671 viewstazzydjr

The JPT use to have Conference sides in the competition from what i were reading up then they killed it

Notts Forest (h) on 23:33 - Dec 9 with 1613 viewsdingdangblue

Notts Forest (h) on 20:48 - Dec 9 by frenzied

Its just a thought to try and generate some cash badly needed further down the league and non league ladder..i think we are within a season or two of top prem games being played overseas..far or middle east..and even the fa cup final itself .

I'd rather play Forest than QPR, Crystal Palace, Southampton, Swansea, Hull or Leicester.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Notts Forest (h) on 00:04 - Dec 10 with 1582 viewsBobbyjoe

Notts Forest (h) on 20:48 - Dec 9 by frenzied

Cash, cash, cash, cash cash! Did you grow up wanting to be a stockbroker? Did you sit in front of the telly all day waiting for ICI to announce their results? It's not about money, it's about a chance to become immortal. Ask Ronnie Radford or Jim Montgomery.
Notts Forest (h) on 17:12 - Dec 10 with 1443 viewsbuckbyname

Notts Forest (h) on 19:34 - Dec 8 by frenzied

Burnley V Spurs..thats even before my time !!!..what year was that ?

1962?
Notts Forest (h) on 18:42 - Dec 10 with 1370 viewsfrenzied

Notts Forest (h) on 00:04 - Dec 10 by Bobbyjoe

Cash, cash, cash, cash cash! Did you grow up wanting to be a stockbroker? Did you sit in front of the telly all day waiting for ICI to announce their results? It's not about money, it's about a chance to become immortal. Ask Ronnie Radford or Jim Montgomery.

That was the 1970s

Now its all about money at all levels
Notts Forest (h) on 00:34 - Dec 11 with 1216 viewsbig_dave2010

Notts Forest (h) on 20:56 - Dec 8 by tazzydjr

I don't think the main standers will like me tormenting psycho with such chants as Israel and you've fked it up and your just a sh1t Gareth Southgate or psycho on day release

at a guess and because he had fantastic playing career and has done ok ish as a manager, I doubt pearce would be that bothered about some random, unknown to him, fan tinpot songs at him, I am pretty sure the lad has heard worse stuff than " Israel and you fckued it up " but you have fun singing it at him should we be fortunate to play his team next year...
As for being a sh1t gareth southgate, you get down to the dugout and have a word with him about it... am sure the physio can sort you out a bandage for your ears.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024