Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warncok wages 11:05 - Jan 12 with 2910 viewsjiggyjag

I here we are looking at signing Warnock now I have connections at work with people involved with Leeds and it is believed he is one of the top earners at the club.

Estimated he is on £40,000 pw which in my opinion he is no way worth that amount or we should be offering anywhere near that amount.

i'm sure none of our players are near that amount at all, I may be wrong but the way the club has been run financially over the last 4 years find it hard to believe we would throw that amount of money at a 33 year old

Don't get me wrong I'm sure his experience could help us in our push for promotion but surely getting him on loan with a view to a perm deal should we go up would make more sense.

Warncok wages on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 2890 viewsowderrammy

Agree with you that 40K per week is too much for the player but anything like that figure would finish at the end of the season especially for a 33 year old. I reckon Derby will try to lure him here with the promise of a long term contract and maybe 25K per week. Whatever the reason once in the Premiership 40K is peanuts and the 50 million pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is a powerful magnet for all and sundry at the IPro. COYR!
Warncok wages on 06:08 - Jan 14 with 2855 views1960Ram

I agree with Owderrammy. The player's wages is likely the reason Leeds want to move him on. Warnock has probably agreed to cancel his rich Leeds contract (which most likely ends in June) in exchange for a longer term 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 year deal from the Rams at much lower wages. And the prospect of getting back to the Prem...

The question to be answered is: what happens to Forsyth? Is he perhaps bound for the Premier League? Or maybe to Celtic? We should find out before much longer.
Warncok wages on 16:04 - Feb 27 with 2666 views1960Ram

Its looking as though I was wrong about Warnock being signed to replace the departing Craig Forsyth. So it begs the question: just why was Warnock signed? How much experience does a backup need?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024