Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight 17:07 - May 15 with 9693 viewsW13R

Would be great to have them next season now that we know we are also playing Fulham as well.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:52 - May 15 with 2294 viewsNorthernr

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:23 - May 15 by BostonR

They need to win tonight otherwise their squad will be picked off. They gave quite a good set up but an erratic Chairman. I suspect they will struggle next season and having watch them take the absolute piss out of Fulham fans at the away game they may well have to eat humble pie.

Erratic chairman who has them in the Championship for the first time since 1994, has a superb youth academy there, has them in the play-offs straight after promotion, has a new stadium in West London approved, financed and building commenced, has a Danish club smaller than Brentford winning the Danish league for the first time in their history and competing in the Champions League.

Wish our fcking chairman was erratic.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:55 - May 15 with 2286 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:36 - May 15 by paulparker

Indeed Disco

It was only yesterday year I was listening to capital gold sports & collecting stickers for wally downes, Derek statham,and Bernie slaven, now I'm checking my prostrate and getting out of breath just climbing the stairs

In what manner would one check one's prostate? Gentle pressure on the tummy? Or a straight up the poo chute, rummage round the 'roids with the index digit?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:01 - May 15 with 2258 viewspaulparker

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:45 - May 15 by Discodroids

hahaha, cor blimey.

jo's put me on a diet , i went to a wedding last week and me suit made me look like alexi sayle..no booze for a month..i reckon loftbboy would look better than me in daniel craigs undercrackers.

all that and big brothers started , so no doubt she'll have that on every night for the next 65 years.

i think i preferred it in rehab watching 'countdown' every afternoon and doing pottery .

what a life mate!..still looking forward to those hero's in blue and white hoops tmrw!

I know how you feel I'm subjected to the devil that is Big Brother , If it's not that it's home & away
Or seeing Richard Blackwood acting a gangster on East Enders
I sometimes wonder if this was the life I dreamed about
Still looks like we will be playing Brentford & Fulham next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:01 - May 15 with 2255 viewsSpiritofGregory

Boro 2 Bees O
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:02 - May 15 with 2248 viewsW13R

I know plenty of their plank supporters who hate us.
I remember a load of them coming into a pub when we were playing Man City that great year.
They weren't there to see us win, Jesus they couldn't hide the fact they wanted us lose!
Poxy pub called the Globe near them had Bee's up Rangers down on a sign outside a couple of weeks ago.

F**k em the tin pot club that they are!
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:04 - May 15 with 2237 viewsDiscodroids

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:01 - May 15 by SpiritofGregory

Boro 2 Bees O

looks like its all over sog.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:06 - May 15 with 2220 viewsDiscodroids

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:01 - May 15 by paulparker

I know how you feel I'm subjected to the devil that is Big Brother , If it's not that it's home & away
Or seeing Richard Blackwood acting a gangster on East Enders
I sometimes wonder if this was the life I dreamed about
Still looks like we will be playing Brentford & Fulham next year

we'll get to a few more games next season mate, that if we ever leave the pub before the game.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:08 - May 15 with 2212 viewsganjR

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:04 - May 15 by Discodroids

looks like its all over sog.

As a side note.... If/When we get Ramsey as boss, Id love us to use the Spurs link (as ever) and being Pritchard in on loan for the season as a top priority. I know Boro are playing far better tonight, but he is a huge talent and I reckon a realistic target.
We'll probably end with Joe Cole though :(
Login to get fewer ads

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:12 - May 15 with 2201 viewspaulparker

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:06 - May 15 by Discodroids

we'll get to a few more games next season mate, that if we ever leave the pub before the game.

The pub is the better option mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:14 - May 15 with 2189 viewspaulparker

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:08 - May 15 by ganjR

As a side note.... If/When we get Ramsey as boss, Id love us to use the Spurs link (as ever) and being Pritchard in on loan for the season as a top priority. I know Boro are playing far better tonight, but he is a huge talent and I reckon a realistic target.
We'll probably end with Joe Cole though :(

Don't think that will happen Ganj , I can see Pritchard playing a big part for Spurs next year ,
We will end up with Freidal & capoue as levy likes dumping his old crap on to us

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:15 - May 15 with 2183 viewsswitchingcode

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:23 - May 15 by BostonR

They need to win tonight otherwise their squad will be picked off. They gave quite a good set up but an erratic Chairman. I suspect they will struggle next season and having watch them take the absolute piss out of Fulham fans at the away game they may well have to eat humble pie.

Absolute bollox all of that.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:16 - May 15 with 2181 viewsswitchingcode

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:26 - May 15 by WeaverQPR

Brentford not turned up.

Correct
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:34 - May 15 with 2122 viewsBostonR

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:52 - May 15 by Northernr

Erratic chairman who has them in the Championship for the first time since 1994, has a superb youth academy there, has them in the play-offs straight after promotion, has a new stadium in West London approved, financed and building commenced, has a Danish club smaller than Brentford winning the Danish league for the first time in their history and competing in the Champions League.

Wish our fcking chairman was erratic.

Hold on a minute! If TF had let a a successful manager leave R's the way Warburton has been treated you would call him more than erratic. You are wrong on a few points especially around their academy which is not superb by any measure. Also having lived in Brentford for many years the stadium has not just appeared from nowhere. Issues around planning have been around for years. I often wonder whether you want this club to do well on any level other Han being great a bucket collections!
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:39 - May 15 with 2100 viewsganjR

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:14 - May 15 by paulparker

Don't think that will happen Ganj , I can see Pritchard playing a big part for Spurs next year ,
We will end up with Freidal & capoue as levy likes dumping his old crap on to us

He should be mate, looks absolute quality everytime I've seen him.
You never know.... Pochettino may have a splurge on midfielders... Or is that just us?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:46 - May 15 with 2074 viewsswitchingcode

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:34 - May 15 by BostonR

Hold on a minute! If TF had let a a successful manager leave R's the way Warburton has been treated you would call him more than erratic. You are wrong on a few points especially around their academy which is not superb by any measure. Also having lived in Brentford for many years the stadium has not just appeared from nowhere. Issues around planning have been around for years. I often wonder whether you want this club to do well on any level other Han being great a bucket collections!

More bollox,Warburton chose to leave,the stadium is approved and will be completed for the 2017/18 season.The only issues at present is the same company who tried to stop Spurs new ground being built are the same company trying to stop LR even though there is a compulsory purchase in place.The Brentford academy is far from perfect but it pisses all over yours.See you next season.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:51 - May 15 with 2032 viewsW13R

Well that's made my night, couldn't stand them arseholes given it the biggun if they went up.

I look upon them like old school Chelsea think about us, the pain in the aris cousin who lives down the road!
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:51 - May 15 with 2029 viewskingshill

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:46 - May 15 by switchingcode

More bollox,Warburton chose to leave,the stadium is approved and will be completed for the 2017/18 season.The only issues at present is the same company who tried to stop Spurs new ground being built are the same company trying to stop LR even though there is a compulsory purchase in place.The Brentford academy is far from perfect but it pisses all over yours.See you next season.

Biggest game your lot have had since World War 2 and you're on here straight after the final whistle.

VVanker
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:55 - May 15 with 2005 viewsDieByYourSide

I thought Lootown, Chelscum, Bahdiff and Foolham were embarrassing but Brentfart tops them all.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:00 - May 15 with 1987 viewsBostonR

Warburton had no choice! Save me the academy comparison it does not stack up. Bring it on next season-I think you last beat us in 1967! As always you lot blow it so let's see how your new Chairman manages next season.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:04 - May 15 with 1971 viewsW13R

Reminds me of a Bristol City thread many years ago on an R's website.
Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:04 - May 15 with 1968 viewsPunteR

I don't mind Brentford but glad they didn't get promotion.
Look forward to playing them next season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:05 - May 15 with 1961 viewsPommyhoop

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:55 - May 15 by DieByYourSide

I thought Lootown, Chelscum, Bahdiff and Foolham were embarrassing but Brentfart tops them all.

I hate these 'comical' word games on rivals names.
Makes us look very silly IMO.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:07 - May 15 with 1940 viewsqueensparker

Ah I don't mind Brentford, to the extent I wanted them to go up.

Glad we've got Brentford / Fulham / Rangers in the same division next season, when was the last time that happened?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:09 - May 15 with 1928 viewsGetMeRangers

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:26 - May 15 by DWQPR

They hate us due to an attempt by Jim Gregory back in the 60's to effective buy Brentford for the ground and move Rangers into it and effectively close Brentford FC as a club. They have never forgotten.

Have a good friend that is a Bees fan, as are all her family. The older generation hate us for this and no, they have not forgotten
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:10 - May 15 with 1920 viewsPommyhoop

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 19:50 - May 15 by SpiritofGregory

I don't mind the Bees, they're like the little bald guy in Benny Hill, you know the one Benny Hill would pat on the head.

Ha ha !
Respect SOG.
I'm using that on my Brentford mate's FB page.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024