Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight 17:07 - May 15 with 9695 viewsW13R

Would be great to have them next season now that we know we are also playing Fulham as well.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:11 - May 15 with 2435 viewsW13R

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:05 - May 15 by Pommyhoop

I hate these 'comical' word games on rivals names.
Makes us look very silly IMO.

No worse than being known and called QRHa by these nuggets?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:13 - May 15 with 2430 viewsqueensparker

We've had some good players off them over the years. Andy Sinton being the definite highlight (and Rowlands)
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:15 - May 15 with 2418 viewsbatmanhoop

they played too negative in both legs, they took maybe 500 up there, I wouldn't be shittin meself over them yet
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:16 - May 15 with 2408 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:46 - May 15 by switchingcode

More bollox,Warburton chose to leave,the stadium is approved and will be completed for the 2017/18 season.The only issues at present is the same company who tried to stop Spurs new ground being built are the same company trying to stop LR even though there is a compulsory purchase in place.The Brentford academy is far from perfect but it pisses all over yours.See you next season.

For your big day out?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:19 - May 15 with 2390 viewsLblock

Nice

Nice

Nice

Not just losing but actually getting spanked
Club laid on free travel yet could only muster 1,400?!
And some of their fans make their first port of call after losing to come on here and see what the nasty bigger boys are saying about them? Sad!

I know they're run better than us, they have a brighter future than us and will probably beat us..but they will never be as good as us. QPR fans that is.

Be careful little bees next season, gobs can be dangerous things

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:28 - May 15 with 2334 viewsW13R

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:19 - May 15 by Lblock

Nice

Nice

Nice

Not just losing but actually getting spanked
Club laid on free travel yet could only muster 1,400?!
And some of their fans make their first port of call after losing to come on here and see what the nasty bigger boys are saying about them? Sad!

I know they're run better than us, they have a brighter future than us and will probably beat us..but they will never be as good as us. QPR fans that is.

Be careful little bees next season, gobs can be dangerous things

LBlock, exactly mate.

Had one of their older lot saying they would take liberties with us next year.
Amazing what a couple of years can do without playing us.
I remember them saying the same thing many years ago when we last played them.
We ended going to a social club in Boston Manor and they soon knew there place when all the old faces turned up!
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:36 - May 15 with 2294 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:10 - May 15 by Pommyhoop

Ha ha !
Respect SOG.
I'm using that on my Brentford mate's FB page.

Ahhh thanks Pommy!

Off you go little bee pat pat pat pat.......
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:40 - May 15 with 2286 viewsNorthernr

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:34 - May 15 by BostonR

Hold on a minute! If TF had let a a successful manager leave R's the way Warburton has been treated you would call him more than erratic. You are wrong on a few points especially around their academy which is not superb by any measure. Also having lived in Brentford for many years the stadium has not just appeared from nowhere. Issues around planning have been around for years. I often wonder whether you want this club to do well on any level other Han being great a bucket collections!

I often wonder whether you've had a full frontal lobotomy.
Login to get fewer ads

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:41 - May 15 with 2284 viewsLblock

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:28 - May 15 by W13R

LBlock, exactly mate.

Had one of their older lot saying they would take liberties with us next year.
Amazing what a couple of years can do without playing us.
I remember them saying the same thing many years ago when we last played them.
We ended going to a social club in Boston Manor and they soon knew there place when all the old faces turned up!

Ah that year at Eversheds.

Hilarious. I was in there that day.
17 of us got a lift down to near the ground from Eversheds about 2.40pm in the back of one of our lots van -- all doing our best to avoid plaster dust whilst sitting on bags of Carlite! He dropped us off at The Globe to try and park down by The Lord Nelson.
Now we were just a few bods looking to walk the last few mins to the game but by Christ the blokes outside The Globe were tripping each other up to get back in through the double doors, I think they locked them and barricaded them nd then, the final classic, they drew the curtains!!!
We just looked at each other shrugged our shoulders and sauntered off to the game.

I do look back on those lower league days with some fond memories but of course given the choice I'd sooner not be renewing acquaintances with these clubs!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:48 - May 15 with 2256 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 21:16 - May 15 by switchingcode

Correct

Could be that the late goal let in at home knocked the stuffing out of the team. Tonight was a tough ask. Credit where credit's due Brentford have been fabulous both last season and this season. Be interesting to see who'll be appointed manager.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:50 - May 15 with 2251 viewsW13R

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:41 - May 15 by Lblock

Ah that year at Eversheds.

Hilarious. I was in there that day.
17 of us got a lift down to near the ground from Eversheds about 2.40pm in the back of one of our lots van -- all doing our best to avoid plaster dust whilst sitting on bags of Carlite! He dropped us off at The Globe to try and park down by The Lord Nelson.
Now we were just a few bods looking to walk the last few mins to the game but by Christ the blokes outside The Globe were tripping each other up to get back in through the double doors, I think they locked them and barricaded them nd then, the final classic, they drew the curtains!!!
We just looked at each other shrugged our shoulders and sauntered off to the game.

I do look back on those lower league days with some fond memories but of course given the choice I'd sooner not be renewing acquaintances with these clubs!!!

Yep, that was the day.
I remember being in the toilet when one of theirs was gobbing off and a well known face from Ealing walked in and there was dead silence!
Needless to say the little bee buzzed off before he would have been swotted.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:54 - May 15 with 2227 viewsTheBlob

Their third goal was a brilliant passing movement.In fact Boro's movement and sturdy tactics were just right,benefits of a continental coach.Brentford looked very lightweight.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight (n/t) on 23:54 - May 15 with 2157 viewsLowerloftLad

Yes we have won the championship as champions
Yes we also won the championship via the playoffs
Youth set Okay i will start with Stirling ???
Last 4 years have been bad but I have seen QPR beat
Chelsea,Liverpool,tottenham,arsenal
And lift two trophys
Meanwhile
Brentford v Doncaster love it
Brentford in the wigan end at loftus road ...
A brand spanking new 15k stadium ... Bless

Brentford major accomplishment
Playing QPR and fulham yet we both went down or you still wouldn't be playing us
12 years of not playing QPR a whole genaration of silly bees fans booing but not having a clue why
Small things please small minds
[Post edited 16 May 2015 0:11]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 07:42 - May 16 with 2017 viewsstowmarketrange

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 20:26 - May 15 by DWQPR

They hate us due to an attempt by Jim Gregory back in the 60's to effective buy Brentford for the ground and move Rangers into it and effectively close Brentford FC as a club. They have never forgotten.

I used to work with 1about 10-15 years ago who kept blaming Hitler for them not being a Premier league club.
They were in the 1st division before the war,but were relegated very soon after it.
That's how long their memories are.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 08:02 - May 16 with 1982 viewsBostonR

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:40 - May 15 by Northernr

Blimey Clive-thought you were more intelligent than to offer up that nugget of a response. You love bleating on about how bad things are at the club which often makes me think whether you are a proper fan. Yes, you can wax lyrical about going to every game but your general tone is to slag-off most everything there is about the club, good or bad. If you want insult me I am fine with that it shows what I always thought about you-arrogant, immature and a little sad. I am really looking forward to your next article on how to organise a bucket collection and how great life is in the Conference. I guess you have had that penned and filed away for sometime?
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 10:29 - May 16 with 1838 viewsswitchingcode

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:40 - May 15 by Northernr

lol you run a good site here,we also have a good site and I quite like the fans of other clubs coming on discussing not only football but other things.Like you though we have posters who just want to brag about how bigger their home/alway following are or how tough they are because they took over an away pub or gave someone a slap.We got well and truly slaughtered last night and most of our fans know we have over achieved this season.The big issue I have is the misinformation that is put out in the media and on fans forums regarding our owner and the fall out with Warburton.Half of the squad last night will not be around for the start of next season as we have players lined up already.this has been the best season ever for me in the 40 years I have supported the team and managed 38 games only missing 2 away plus couldn't make last night.Having spent most seasons in div 1 and 2 this is a fantastic league with big clubs great grounds and good football that will do for me if we can establish ourselves in it.Looking forward to cracking Derbys next season with yourselves and Fulham
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight (n/t) on 11:49 - May 16 with 1777 viewsLowerloftLad

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 12:08 - May 16 with 1751 viewsMonahoop

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 22:09 - May 15 by GetMeRangers

Have a good friend that is a Bees fan, as are all her family. The older generation hate us for this and no, they have not forgotten

They say elephants never forget. Do Brentford fans have extra long noses and large ears and make trumpeting sounds when excited?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 13:17 - May 16 with 1698 viewssexton

Brentford fans are proof of reincarnation. In a previous existence they were Brentford fans in 1967.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 14:04 - May 16 with 1674 viewsMrSheen

For purely selfish reasons I'm glad they stayed down because I like playing them. Give me a spiteful local derby against thin-skinned, resentful opponents over sitting in the Groupon stand with the half-and-halfs taking selfies all night. I'm sorry it didn't work out for them as they deserve some reward for choosing loyalty over glory-hunting for all these years, but that's how it goes. I feel more affinity for the majority of their supporters than the coked-crusaders who enjoy having people running away from them for a change.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 14:20 - May 16 with 1655 viewsSpiritofGregory

I was at Griffin Park when Bircham scored a last minute winner.
Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 15:25 - May 16 with 1638 viewsswitchingcode

Fingers crossed Brentfart fail tonight on 14:04 - May 16 by MrSheen

For purely selfish reasons I'm glad they stayed down because I like playing them. Give me a spiteful local derby against thin-skinned, resentful opponents over sitting in the Groupon stand with the half-and-halfs taking selfies all night. I'm sorry it didn't work out for them as they deserve some reward for choosing loyalty over glory-hunting for all these years, but that's how it goes. I feel more affinity for the majority of their supporters than the coked-crusaders who enjoy having people running away from them for a change.

Quite right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024