Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement? 02:25 - Jun 2 with 4618 viewsramdanj

What do you think of Paul Clement's appointment as manager?

Frankly I think it's a great get - he has had more experience than most managers will ever have - especially at the highest level. Plus he must have some good contacts by now.

Thoughts?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Allons-y!

Paul Clement? on 04:39 - Jun 2 with 4613 views1960Ram

Just a tad concerned about his lack of management experience, and also playing accomplishments. But as with any managerial appointment, we can only wish him and ourselves the best, and wait until the season begins.
Paul Clement? on 21:23 - Jun 3 with 4571 viewsowderrammy

I think Paul Clement seems a well qualified goer but none of us will be able to judge with certainty until about 10 games into the new season.
Paul Clement? on 08:44 - Jun 5 with 4540 viewsRabbram10

He seems composed & confident enough to take us forward, but I will judge him on the Quality of the signings he brings in?
We definetly need to boost the playing staff to cover injuries a lessen learned from last season & I just hope he has a Plan B & C unlike Clough & McClaren who once Plan A went tits up we were in trouble?
Time will Tell, but good luck to him & lets get behind him!
Paul Clement? on 05:54 - Jun 7 with 4517 views1960Ram

We'll certainly judge him partly on the signings he makes, but there will be quite a bit more to get right. Will he be able to eliminate the bonehead defensive errors that NC and SM were not able to stop - particularly by the goalie? Then there is the injury situation, especially George Thorne.

Its already looking like an interesting season.
Paul Clement? on 06:16 - Jan 26 with 4014 views1960Ram

At this point in the season, I have to say he is not looking like the genius we were told to expect.
Paul Clement? on 11:46 - Feb 3 with 3956 viewsowderrammy

As I watch the sharp suited, smartly dressed, but undemonstrative figure of PC standing on the touchline I feel sad for him, yes he is giving the managers job everything but sadly he looks like a round peg in a square hole. I applaud our owner for his brave decision to try something different but the Championship gives no quarter to the inexperienced as recent results are starting to highlight. As of now (Preston) I can only parody the late Jimmy Durante by exclaiming IT'S A CATASTRASCOPE!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024