Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Will Be Leaving? 06:18 - Jun 14 with 2587 views1960Ram

There is still talk of Tom Ince and Weimann (the striker from Villa) to come, for a combined several million pounds. Does this mean that either Hughes or Hendrick - or both - will be on the way out?
Who Will Be Leaving? on 11:27 - Jun 15 with 2560 viewsRabbram10

I think Hughes will still be hear, no rumours involving him so far but Hendrick could be a possible leaver along with Russell, if Weimann & Ince come in Russell will struggle to get in along with Dawkins?
I would like to see this young gut Calero given a chance & Young Rawson he did well at Rotherham?
I think Clement will sort out the permanent deals first & then move into the foreign market for quality young loan players?
Interesting times ahead as always at Derby lol
Who Will Be Leaving? on 06:33 - Jun 17 with 2534 views1960Ram

e are looking to sign Jason Shackell. The money has to come from somewhere...
Who Will Be Leaving? on 16:50 - Jun 17 with 2523 viewsRabbram10

Big money for a near 32yo but I suppose if he gets us up its money well spent & if he doesn't it's a lot of money gone, we won't get £2M+ if we sold him again?
Talk that Newcastle are interesting in Hughes, not sure about this one it's obvious that the papers are going to link him with McClaren but could be pure speculation?
I think if Weimann, Ince & Shackell do come in, a few will go maybe Russell, Hendrick & Keogh, it's hard to know to be honest, it's early days yet & anything could happen from now until the 1st September transfer closing day!
Who Will Be Leaving? on 00:39 - Jun 19 with 2508 views1960Ram

Weimann is here. Somebody has to be on their way, to try and balance the books.
Who Will Be Leaving? on 16:52 - Jun 19 with 2499 viewsRabbram10

I think Weimann is just a replacement for Ward?
I think if Ince & Shackell come in I think there will definetly be a few outs?
Now Baird's in, he can fill in any of the defensive positions, could be a clever signing!
Who Will Be Leaving? on 05:32 - Jun 20 with 2490 views1960Ram

Right, but didn't Weimann cost close to three million? A lot more than we got for Ward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024