Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And what does the future hold for the Rams? 13:27 - Jul 20 with 4219 viewsowderrammy

I said in a previous post that we supporters will need 10 completed competitive matches to truly judge the clubs progress, and hopefully it will be for the best. There have been many comings and just a few goings so it is hard to judge how our club will perform but of one thing I am certain, whoever is signed to bolster our midfield WILL perform better because in the second half of last season that was the worst defence I have ever seen. Yes I wish Albentosa all the best in his new career direction but please, what expert honestly thought he would improve the team. As for the Rams they turned into a team where possession was paramount, became a religion, and subsequently had the slowest build up and counter attack in the league. In my opinion faster and more direct attacking has to be part of the new era or we are doomed to mid-table obscurity.
Hope my down beat post is kicked into touch by future brilliant results so COYR.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 03:06 - Jul 25 with 4186 views1960Ram

If thee is ever a time for football fans to be optimistic, surely its during the summer.

There looks to be an air of quality about the Rams' signings this summer, and the coach should know what he is doing. Perhaps the leaky defence of the last several seasons will hold up better this year.

As to the question asked: I don't know what the future holds for the Rams, but I certainly hope its an improvement on the final third of last season!
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 4029 viewsowderrammy

Sorry 1960 but my downbeat forecast seems to be coming true after 5 league matches. Whatever made them give the job to a rookie.......massive risk that shouldn't have been.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 04:49 - Aug 30 with 4021 views1960Ram

You're right Owder, a massive improvement is needed. We have to have a replacement for Will Hughes, at the very least.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 22:44 - Aug 31 with 3988 viewsowderrammy

An unfortunate Derby statistic is starting to make a regular appearance, it seems in the first half we can't stop switching off after 40 minutes and giving the opposition a goal start.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 11:17 - Sep 3 with 3965 viewsowderrammy

Mel Morris..........wow reverse my gloomy outlook. Welcome Mel or should I say welcome back, and with his history of support for our club we will not have an owner who wants to change our name from rams to ewes or even our colours to red and white.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 06:09 - Sep 16 with 3904 views1960Ram

Looking quite a bit better after two wins.
And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 00:48 - Sep 23 with 3859 viewsramdanj

But then back to getting a draw. We may end up with the least losses in the league this season but still only finish mid-table! lol

Allons-y!

And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 20:21 - Sep 25 with 3845 views1960Ram

Its a win at MK on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

And what does the future hold for the Rams? on 16:15 - Oct 4 with 3799 viewsowderrammy

Well after 10 games the days may be getting shorter and the temperature cooler but by golly the Rams are getting hotter with a good run of 4 wins and 1 draw. I think sunnier footballing times are ahead now our midfield has been sorted by Thorne and Johnson and Keogh and Christie are upping their game. It seems the footballing experts are correct when they stress competition for places is key to obtaining maximum effort from every player. The team are gaining momentum with resilient performances that can only force us up towards the number one spot in our annual quest for the premiership so COYR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024