Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knocked out by Pompey - Average showing by Rams 00:08 - Aug 13 with 1894 viewsramdanj

Things are hotting up for Paul Clement and not in a good way.

Two average performances have some fans seething already!

Too early to call for me but what do you think?
Early teething problems or a sign of bigger issues?

Allons-y!

Knocked out by Pompey - Average showing by Rams on 05:55 - Aug 13 with 1890 views1960Ram

I don't think we can quite say its early teething problems. Grant seems to be carrying on from the end of last season; I hope not too many others are.

Realistically, we'll have a better idea at the end of August: we will have had several games against mediocre opposition (Bolton, Charlton, Birmingham, Leeds) and one against a good side (Middlesboro).
Knocked out by Pompey - Average showing by Rams on 14:36 - Aug 13 with 1867 viewsowderrammy

I think we have problems already, does anything change. We do not seem to have forwards capable of putting a shot on target or even scoring. I also noticed during the game that Forsyth and Hendrick were not capable of the same ball control as the Portsmouth guys from a lower division, how can this be, and was that injury at Bournemouth against Martin worse than we thought because his playing level has dropped dramatically. The only good point I can mention is our 3 million pound centre back who is proving to be tremendous value for the money. Currently in my view we are not genuine top 6 contenders, so come on the management and prove me wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024