Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we hold on to Chris Martin 12:10 - Oct 20 with 6115 viewsowderrammy

The outstanding form of our star centre forward whilst being wonderful raises an ugly question. How long before the big boys come calling with a 12 million pound offer or even more that cannot be refused. With 18 months to run on his contract and all deals now being led by agents it seems the highest bid could entice him away. Ley us just cross our fingers and pray on this one.
On another topic called Bradley Johnson I thought he didn't just look like a 6 million pound man but probably a 10 mill man. What a ball winner and I thought his play was equal to the great Dave Mackay. Some comparison that.
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 00:43 - Oct 22 with 6095 viewsramdanj

Reports are the Black Cats and big Sam are sniffing around for him.

If its a huge offer we wont be able to hold off but unless it is an insane one they should try to convince him to stay and get to Prem with Derby this season.

If we dont go up I cant see him being here next - someone will take a punt on him at that level soon.

Allons-y!

Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 04:37 - Oct 23 with 6085 views1960Ram

A tough call, that.

I hope Chris would recognize that his career has been going on an upwards trajectory ever since joining the Rams, and that it might be in his interest to stay. But if we reach a point where it looks as though the club is not going up, then the temptation might be too much.

But... Sunderland?
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 12:41 - Nov 3 with 5986 viewsjiggyjag

He wont be going anywhere unless we don't go up this season and also the only teams that would come in for him would be the teams trying to avoid relegation.

No point moving to a team if your going to end up back in the Championship next season.

I wouldn't blame him if we didn't go up this time and he wanted a shot at the premier league again but other than that if all goes to plan we will be in with the big boys next season and he will sign a new contract too.
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 04:22 - Dec 21 with 5814 views1960Ram

Has any body's opinion changed with Chris's dry spell?

Is it possible PC might look to move him on in January, to raise more money to sign others?
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 11:27 - Dec 22 with 5801 viewsowderrammy

Cannot see that happening myself 1960 because Chris's game is not just about goals scored, he is the skeleton which binds the flesh of the team together and also work out how many assists has he provided.
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 21:27 - Dec 28 with 5756 views1960Ram

I'd like to see him back to scoring goals in the new year, though. Better yet, how about at Leeds tomorrow?
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 06:11 - Jan 3 with 5701 views1960Ram

Holding on to Chris Martin is looking easier all the time.
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 14:19 - Jan 13 with 5646 viewsowderrammy

Agreed 1960 I have recently been watching a different player. Is there trouble between him and the management?
Login to get fewer ads

Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 05:22 - Jan 15 with 5620 views1960Ram

But if there was trouble between the player and management, his poor form gives them the perfect excuse to drop him. The feeling seems to be either that he is indispensable, or that his form is down to not getting service from the other players.
Can we hold on to Chris Martin on 01:02 - Sep 5 with 4957 views1960Ram

Well, in the end we either couldn't or didn't hold on to him. Not for the rest of this season, anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024