Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see two club legends and a fan favourite become club ambassadors! 00:40 - Dec 10 with 5900 viewsramdanj

Great news and a great idea by the club! :)

McFarland will work with the board on corporate matters. Davies, who will be based at the club on a full-time basis, will be involved in community projects. Johnson will feature heavily in Derby's inclusion and anti-discrimination work.

Full article:
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-favourites-club-ambassadors/st

Allons-y!

Great to see two club legends and a fan favourite become club ambassadors! on 00:07 - Dec 13 with 5884 viewsSamtheram2

It is to be hoped Michael Johnson's homophobic views are not evident in his inclusion work !
Great to see two club legends and a fan favourite become club ambassadors! on 14:45 - Dec 13 with 5873 viewsowderrammy

Keep it clean and on topic Sam. Because of his preference I am certain he has no prejudice against men who love other men but of one thing I am certain, being black he knows all about prejudice. What is it European players wear on their shoulder..........yes that's it, say no to racism. This guy has been one of the bravest and best 110% players Derby have employed in my lifetime and that is how I will always remember him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024