Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just asking. 17:20 - Jan 9 with 17498 viewswarrenfox4

What has les done since he has been at the club.
Because it seems to have got worse since he came in.
This is only my view ...but hope someone can tell me he is doing a great job and put my mind at ease.

just asking. on 17:54 - Jan 9 with 2657 viewsFloridaR

Les's choice of Coach staff at 1st team level is not good.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

just asking. on 17:54 - Jan 9 with 2656 viewsTheBlob

just asking. on 17:26 - Jan 9 by nix

Really? Coz I thought we had spent £200 million over three years and still didn't have a right back. Or a training ground.

Or anyone checking the players contracts to see whether they get an extra three years at double pay if they turn up for training twice in a row.

Yeah we haven't got it right on the pitch yet but at least Les is trying to build a sustainable future.

Yes,who needs to get things right on the pitch?It's like praising the Titanic for having a wicked rhythm section.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

just asking. (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 9 with 2653 views1BobbyHazell

just asking. on 17:50 - Jan 9 by warrenfox4

That is a fair point.
But like it or not gents...we will be in a relegation battle soon...and if ....IF....we do go down i just cant see us recovering.
Ok...i understand this is not les problem and its 1 that has been passed down to him...and fair play to him for taking this role on.
But, as said ...i was asking ...not judging.....asking.
Still doesnt mean I'm not concerned for our club

We're all concerned Warren, but I reckon we need to be prepared for it to not look too pretty for a while.

We were/are in a drastic situation, there is a plan in place to recover from and then move away from the 'lose 60 million quid a year down the sh1tter' philosophy but it could be tough old journey.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:58]
just asking. on 17:57 - Jan 9 with 2622 viewsPunteR

just asking. on 17:50 - Jan 9 by warrenfox4

That is a fair point.
But like it or not gents...we will be in a relegation battle soon...and if ....IF....we do go down i just cant see us recovering.
Ok...i understand this is not les problem and its 1 that has been passed down to him...and fair play to him for taking this role on.
But, as said ...i was asking ...not judging.....asking.
Still doesnt mean I'm not concerned for our club

He helped get rid of Redknapp and Ramsey.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

just asking. on 18:00 - Jan 9 with 2598 viewspaulparker

Until the two idiots TF & Rubén leave then we won't see how les can do
The board are the ones who put us in this position , they are to blame , they have p1ssed away all of the money and made us a laughing stock
It's not down to Les , it's TF and those prats who sign Facebook petitions need to get a life and maybe start protesting against the board

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

just asking. on 18:00 - Jan 9 with 2596 viewsnix

just asking. on 17:54 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Yes,who needs to get things right on the pitch?It's like praising the Titanic for having a wicked rhythm section.

That would be true if it's the rhythm section that underpins the navigation and structure of the ship.

If you truly believe that behind the scenes does not affect ultimate success of the team, then we're obviously on different planets.

I said not YET got it right on the pitch.
just asking. on 18:04 - Jan 9 with 2558 viewsFloridaR

just asking. on 18:00 - Jan 9 by nix

That would be true if it's the rhythm section that underpins the navigation and structure of the ship.

If you truly believe that behind the scenes does not affect ultimate success of the team, then we're obviously on different planets.

I said not YET got it right on the pitch.

Hi Nix, does the club have a policy of playing 4-2-3-1 through academy to 1st team ?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

just asking. on 18:04 - Jan 9 with 2557 viewsFDC

just asking. on 17:39 - Jan 9 by 1BobbyHazell

What he (and Hoos) are doing is trying to recover from taking over a football club that lost a quarter of a billion pounds in 4 years whilst going down a league and leaving fu*k all positive in it's legacy with a myriad of issues to sort out off and on the pitch. That is the worst performance (pound for pound) by a football club in the world EVER. It takes a little bit of getting over.

How anyone can suggest that Hoos and Les are worse than Beard and Rigg (and TF) is absolutely hilarious.

It will take time, any emotional strength you can muster will help you through this difficult period.

Les may not be perfect, he may well not be the man to finish this 'project' but he's getting it started at the absolute sh1t end of it and that's something.

[doffs cap]
Login to get fewer ads

just asking. on 18:06 - Jan 9 with 2542 viewsDiscodroids

Gods teeth..For me, Supporting this Fine old Club that i love with all my soul , is like having to state a case for the Gary webster Series of 'Minder to be every bit as good as the Dennis Waterman series.

You continue to do so as it holds such a special place in your heart , despite overwhelming evidence that it is , in fact , shit..... and deep down you know it.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 18:09]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

just asking. on 18:11 - Jan 9 with 2508 viewsFDC

just asking. on 18:06 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

Gods teeth..For me, Supporting this Fine old Club that i love with all my soul , is like having to state a case for the Gary webster Series of 'Minder to be every bit as good as the Dennis Waterman series.

You continue to do so as it holds such a special place in your heart , despite overwhelming evidence that it is , in fact , shit..... and deep down you know it.

DON'T MOVE!

Stop what you're doing right now and check the time and date.

We, and our children -- nay, our children's children, and their's thereafter and for evermore -- shall commemorate this precise moment as the moment at which we agreed.
just asking. on 18:11 - Jan 9 with 2505 viewsnix

just asking. on 18:04 - Jan 9 by FloridaR

Hi Nix, does the club have a policy of playing 4-2-3-1 through academy to 1st team ?

Eh?
just asking. on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 2498 viewspaulparker

just asking. on 18:06 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

Dunno about that mate ,
Gary Webster was poor but QPR are the equivolent of the Shane Ritchie series on ch5

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

just asking. on 18:15 - Jan 9 with 2488 viewsDiscodroids

just asking. on 18:11 - Jan 9 by FDC

DON'T MOVE!

Stop what you're doing right now and check the time and date.

We, and our children -- nay, our children's children, and their's thereafter and for evermore -- shall commemorate this precise moment as the moment at which we agreed.

funny you should say that my old and wise adversary , i nearly posted the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago when i agreed with about 4 of your postings on the trot.

Ionly stopped myself from doing so when i was distracted by a custard cream.

just asking. on 18:18 - Jan 9 with 2468 viewsDiscodroids

just asking. on 18:13 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Dunno about that mate ,
Gary Webster was poor but QPR are the equivolent of the Shane Ritchie series on ch5

sorry PP, I dont even recognise that abomination as part of the series. A bit like when they done 'the professionals' again in the late 90's.

just asking. on 18:23 - Jan 9 with 2447 viewsFDC

just asking. on 18:15 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

funny you should say that my old and wise adversary , i nearly posted the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago when i agreed with about 4 of your postings on the trot.

Ionly stopped myself from doing so when i was distracted by a custard cream.

Good to know my Communist Strategic Custard Cream Placement Team (CSCCPT) are earning their Leninist bookstore tokens x
just asking. on 18:26 - Jan 9 with 2129 viewsThe_Mole

I know Neil Warnock's wife wasn't well, hence why he didn't want to commit long term, but it's also interesting that he wasn't keen on the role because of Ferdinand?!?!
just asking. on 18:32 - Jan 9 with 2098 viewspaulparker

just asking. on 18:18 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

sorry PP, I dont even recognise that abomination as part of the series. A bit like when they done 'the professionals' again in the late 90's.

Did they make a remake of the Professionals, I don't remember that
then again from 1993 onwards it was all a bit fuzzy

just asking. on 18:32 - Jan 9 with 2093 viewsWatford_Ranger

just asking. on 17:53 - Jan 9 by nix

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/les-ferdinand-director-of-football-qpr-loftus-

He's done management courses specifically to do this role. He's there to sort out all of the administrative, financial and legal cock ups we've been involved with that have made us a laughing stock and one of the most hated clubs in England.

Fair enough. I've been on management courses too so perhaps should have applied. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think he's an admin, finance or legal expert.
just asking. on 18:34 - Jan 9 with 2086 viewshoopdog

just asking. on 17:49 - Jan 9 by loftus77

I think Sir Les is doing fine as DofF. Who could do more?

The worst thing he ever did for this club as leave it as a player in the summer of 1995. All our problems nowadays actually stem from that summer 21 years ago IMHO
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:50]

Nothing to do with Gerry Francis leaving then ?
just asking. on 18:34 - Jan 9 with 2082 viewsDiscodroids

just asking. on 18:23 - Jan 9 by FDC

Good to know my Communist Strategic Custard Cream Placement Team (CSCCPT) are earning their Leninist bookstore tokens x

look , were going to have to stop this getting along malarky . People might get the wrong idea !

good night all. Perhaps things will seem better in the morning when Jo drags me to look at Mediocre properties in the Leigh on sea drizzle , and being quoted £600,000 for a shed with no windows.

will this alcohol free january never end..
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 18:36]

just asking. on 18:40 - Jan 9 with 2052 viewsFredManRave

just asking. on 18:34 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

look , were going to have to stop this getting along malarky . People might get the wrong idea !

good night all. Perhaps things will seem better in the morning when Jo drags me to look at Mediocre properties in the Leigh on sea drizzle , and being quoted £600,000 for a shed with no windows.

will this alcohol free january never end..
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 18:36]

I'm sure Dorses' shed will be cheaper. It's probably got windows as well.

Win Win.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

just asking. on 18:47 - Jan 9 with 2028 viewsconnell10

Well I don't think les will be going anywhere soon and I expect things to get alot worse before they get better! So I'd suggest stop whinging like spoilt kids and get behind our club instead of all the snide comments! U RSSSSSS!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

just asking. on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 2023 viewscalHoop

just asking. on 17:39 - Jan 9 by 1BobbyHazell

What he (and Hoos) are doing is trying to recover from taking over a football club that lost a quarter of a billion pounds in 4 years whilst going down a league and leaving fu*k all positive in it's legacy with a myriad of issues to sort out off and on the pitch. That is the worst performance (pound for pound) by a football club in the world EVER. It takes a little bit of getting over.

How anyone can suggest that Hoos and Les are worse than Beard and Rigg (and TF) is absolutely hilarious.

It will take time, any emotional strength you can muster will help you through this difficult period.

Les may not be perfect, he may well not be the man to finish this 'project' but he's getting it started at the absolute sh1t end of it and that's something.

Great post, and one I wish everyone would start to accept.

The mismanagement since promotion first time means we can either spend a load, go up, spend a load, go down or get lucky and stay up, and repeat the cycle forever more, creating more and more debt.

Or...draw a line in the sand, try and start all over. And go through short and mid term pain. We need two transfer windows to sort this out. Ship out the old and expensive dross, find a couple of younger/cheaper/hungrier replacements and then reassess. No other way.
just asking. on 18:51 - Jan 9 with 2014 viewsCamberleyR

just asking. on 18:04 - Jan 9 by FloridaR

You've got some sort of warped fixation with 4-2-3-1 haven't you? It's seems to appear in nearly every post you make.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

just asking. on 18:54 - Jan 9 with 2004 viewsnix

just asking. on 18:32 - Jan 9 by Watford_Ranger

Fair enough. I've been on management courses too so perhaps should have applied. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think he's an admin, finance or legal expert.

Generally managers don't do it themselves, they make sure they've got the right people doing the right jobs with a proper remit. Loving the sarcasm though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024