Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? 03:37 - Mar 3 with 5676 views1960Ram

Talk on the new man seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Will Wassall stay until the end of the season? Will he get the job permanently?

I say we will go for the anti-Clement: somebody British-based, with experience playing and managing at a decent level, and who has achieved a bit of success.

Who will it be? Unfortunately I have no idea, that's why I'm asking for suggestions. I still think Pearson could be a strong candidate, though Morris and Rush may not fancy working with him.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 5:51]
Whi Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 16:13 - Mar 3 with 5657 viewsKeef

Last rumour I heard was Warburton from Rangers. Still no idea who really though. What makes you say Morris and Rush wouldn't fancy working with Pearson? Mentioning Rush, what's happened to him of late?
Whi Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 05:51 - Mar 7 with 5610 views1960Ram

Keef,

Just speculation, really. If I was a football club chairman and could set up the working relationship I wanted with a manager, I would look for a manager I could get along with. For example, it always seemed to me that working with Billy Davies would be like getting your teeth pulled. Pearson would probably be much better, but I think there would always be that attitude from him of "You know nothing about football, and I know everything."
Who Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 5480 viewsowderrammy

My choice would be Pearson but my understanding is an agreement has gone beyond tacit and Moyes is the chosen one.
Who Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 21:32 - Mar 24 with 5454 views1960Ram

Have you heard that recently, Owderrammy? I've heard Moyes' name, but it was a while ago.
Who Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 21:24 - May 14 with 5267 views1960Ram

I think after the playoff first leg that it won't be Wassall.
Who Will The Rams Manager/Head Coach Be? on 04:48 - Oct 28 with 4874 views1960Ram

" I still think Pearson could be a strong candidate, though Morris and Rush may not fancy working with him."

Just looking at an old thread. Did I call it, or what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024