Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The little shock of horrors. 15:55 - May 14 with 3594 viewsowderrammy

Once again the high hopes of rams fans have seen our clubs season end in desperate circumstances, and yes we still have one game to play but at 3-0 nil down the conclusion can only be a heavier deficit. Frankly I feel sorry for the supporters who have bought tickets for the away leg and know their trip is in vain. As for the team, their attitude and ability were frankly desperate and unless certain players are sold or gotten rid of I see us in a lower position next season, and as for the managerial position, well their is no substitute for experience as exhibited by Neil Warnocks ability to extricate Rotherham from an almost certain relegation position. The club needs a top to bottom change starting with a good and experienced manager and the acquisition of players who actually have the speed to outrun the oppositions defence allied with good ball control ability.
The little shock of horrors. on 21:27 - May 14 with 3572 views1960Ram

No arguments from me on most of that. The problem I see is that most of the squad are on long term contracts, and will not be easy to get rid of. I don't see a whole lot of new faces coming in this summer, and most of the departures will likely be loans.

A new manager has to be a high priority now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024