Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van der Hoorn 17:32 - Sep 23 with 7357 viewsJack11

Lives in the same building as me. Had a chat with him earlier and confirmed he is starting tomorrow. Wouldn't say if it was 3 at the back or if FF or JA was dropped. Positive news though as I thought he had a decent game on Weds.
Van der Hoorn on 22:00 - Sep 23 with 1798 viewsairedale

Van der Hoorn on 21:58 - Sep 23 by KulusBeatFactory

squad - unless they're inner circle

Suggests a language blip then.
Van der Hoorn on 22:05 - Sep 23 with 1781 viewsbuilthjack

Van der Hoorn on 21:57 - Sep 23 by airedale

Do they know the day before though, that they're in the team as opposed to the matchday squad?

The egg do. In fact they know about 3 days before, so the opposition can do their tactics against you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Van der Hoorn on 23:33 - Sep 23 with 1652 viewsCatullus

Van der Hoorn on 21:50 - Sep 23 by Darran

If a player has left the training ground and told a no mark (no offence meant) that he's definitely starting tomorrow he should be dropped and reprimanded.
Thick tw*t.

Yes, and maybe he didn't realise that the possibly important tactical info would be posted on the interweb straight away.

Welcome to the pleasuredome!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Van der Hoorn on 02:57 - Sep 24 with 1581 viewsnierika

If youre gonna hoof it, get it to Barrow!
Van der Hoorn on 08:47 - Sep 24 with 1463 viewsMattG

Van der Hoorn on 02:57 - Sep 24 by nierika

If youre gonna hoof it, get it to Barrow!

If he's not confident playing it around the back then I would prefer him to hoof it and give it away 70 yards from goal than risk doing so 50 yards closer.
Van der Hoorn on 08:56 - Sep 24 with 1443 viewsairedale

Van der Hoorn on 08:47 - Sep 24 by MattG

If he's not confident playing it around the back then I would prefer him to hoof it and give it away 70 yards from goal than risk doing so 50 yards closer.

OK, but 10 seconds later you're back to square 1.
Van der Hoorn on 09:05 - Sep 24 with 1429 viewsmonmouth

Van der Hoorn on 08:56 - Sep 24 by airedale

Hoof accurately and chase the hoof mun.

I'd rather see us try and play properly and fail today, I'm funny like that about principles.

If it's a relegation scrap tension packed 6 pointer I might feel differently, but if we don't have courage in a shot to nothing, then when.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Van der Hoorn on 09:07 - Sep 24 with 1427 viewsMattG

Van der Hoorn on 08:56 - Sep 24 by airedale

Or 1-0 down.....

I'm not saying it's what I want to see us do but there's nothing more nerve-wracking than a defender who is uncomfortable on the ball trying to knock it around at the back.

EDIT: If we were to play Barrow and Jeff out wide then the occasional hoof could even turn out to be a reasonable tactic!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 9:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Van der Hoorn on 09:33 - Sep 24 with 1387 views34dfgdf54

Van der Hoorn on 09:07 - Sep 24 by MattG

Or 1-0 down.....

I'm not saying it's what I want to see us do but there's nothing more nerve-wracking than a defender who is uncomfortable on the ball trying to knock it around at the back.

EDIT: If we were to play Barrow and Jeff out wide then the occasional hoof could even turn out to be a reasonable tactic!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 9:08]

Asking a centre half who is not a very good ball player to be passing it from the back at all costs brings big trouble. Fede Fernandez.

Chico and Ash could, Amat isn't bad, Fede is more of a old style centre half and from what people are saying so is VDH
Van der Hoorn on 10:24 - Sep 24 with 1340 viewsJonTheJack

Van der Hoorn on 21:01 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Can't do any worse than Fernandez.

Is the correct answer.
Van der Hoorn on 10:27 - Sep 24 with 1330 viewswestside

What's his nickname ?

Van der hoof

Horny
Van der Hoorn on 10:32 - Sep 24 with 1316 viewsJack11

Van der Hoorn on 10:27 - Sep 24 by westside

What's his nickname ?

Van der hoof

Horny

We had van der gun, we now have van der hoorn. Next Dutch signing has to be van der spliff or something similar. We've covered sex, violence and drugs then. P.s in the couple of times I've bumped into him I called him Mike, which seemed to work.
Van der Hoorn on 12:27 - Sep 24 with 1242 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If only we could merge Van Der Hoorn with Borja Baston and end up with Van Basten .

We'd probably end up with Borja Hoorn though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Van der Hoorn on 17:00 - Sep 24 with 1133 viewsBloodyhills

Thought he had a good game today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Van der Hoorn on 17:02 - Sep 24 with 1116 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Tell him he gets four windmills out of five today and buy him some tulips.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Van der Hoorn on 17:02 - Sep 24 with 1040 viewsSmellyplumz

Van der Hoorn on 17:00 - Sep 24 by Bloodyhills

Thought he had a good game today.

Very good, only going to get better as well.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024