Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** 01:27 - Jan 5 with 1674 viewsLoyal

January window signings in here 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 10:02 - Jan 5 with 1551 viewsisaacasampson

Strangely quiet this thread :( :( :(
** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 12:30 - Jan 5 with 1360 viewstaff999555

No point starting this thread until at least 30th January.
** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 12:50 - Jan 5 with 1303 viewsairedale

I reckon they will know what targets to go for. Will they have already been in negotiation?
** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 13:41 - Jan 5 with 1210 viewsAustinIsOurHero

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 12:30 - Jan 5 by taff999555

No point starting this thread until at least 30th January.

still be empty then too

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 1056 viewsSwaneeRiver

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 13:41 - Jan 5 by AustinIsOurHero

still be empty then too

Nobody - I blame the manager. Bloody useless. Get rid , he's had long enough !
** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 16:32 - Jan 5 with 984 viewsBorojack

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 15:55 - Jan 5 by SwaneeRiver

Nobody - I blame the manager. Bloody useless. Get rid , he's had long enough !

Can we have a separate thread for Falkirk players Boro reserves and Marvin Emmes please.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 16:42 - Jan 5 with 950 viewsLoyal

Thing is Clement did say we need players in quickly.
I expect at least two next week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 875 viewstaff999555

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 16:42 - Jan 5 by Loyal

Thing is Clement did say we need players in quickly.
I expect at least two next week.

Ha ha ha
Login to get fewer ads

** The Official Swansea City Have Signed ? ** on 21:49 - Jan 5 with 691 viewsawayjack

I know we're in a more desperate position this season, but our track record of signing players in Jan window is woeful as the greedy one will not pay market rates. I just can't see us signing the quality players we need with the values being touted around, so a few decent loans maybe.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 22:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024