Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrinkly Wanderers. 19:37 - Sep 20 with 8393 viewsowderrammy

This is the joint announcement I expect in the coming week :- In association with the EFL and Players Union Welfare Derby County are to open a rest and rehabilitation centre behind the training centre for old and disabled players, all at Derby's expense.
Wrinkly Wanderers. on 19:46 - Apr 14 with 7995 viewsowderrammy

The 3-1 win by Burton Albion seems to adequately sum up my earlier post about our ageing Derby team. This is a place where older players come to pasture out before retirement and as Baird proves weekly you can turn your back on shots to deflect them into the path of opposing forwards to score and still get picked. Maybe you cannot get picked for Norwich like Jerome but hey, Derby will sign you for an inflated price even if you cannot control a ball. Throughout football we are humiliatingly known as the BOTTLERS and rightly so. How much more can our supporters take?
Wrinkly Wanderers. on 03:54 - Apr 20 with 7953 views1960Ram

I don't see much changing any time soon. By my reckoning, the senior players leaving at the end of the season are Baird, Shackell, Pearce and Bent. So we may see a few players arriving, but probably not a lot. The players we really need to get rid of will still be here next year: Butterfield, Blackman, Anya, Johnson, Weimann and Martin. The manager will continue to work with one hand tied behind his back. So I see next season as being much like this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024