Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Williams 16:17 - May 27 with 7679 viewsBytholWyn

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-swansea-brentford-luton-plot-swoops

I'd love to see us sign him, albeit that it would be a risky signing given his injury history. In terms of technical ability he's Premier League quality, but he's got a great attitude and good defensive attributes. Given that he'd be available on a free we'd be foolish not to take the modest gamble (financially) of him not being available due to injury.
Jonny Williams on 22:29 - May 27 with 2091 viewsKilkennyjack

Jonny Williams on 20:24 - May 27 by BytholWyn

Only because his fitness wasn't 100%, but still good enough for 18 appearances. Just read the rave reviews he got on the Charlton forums, with his match turning performance off the bench.

Low risk, massive potential reward. No brainer.

I agree.

Beware of the Risen People

Jonny Williams on 23:14 - May 27 with 2009 viewsItchySphincter

Terrible player. Jesus Christ.... :(

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jonny Williams on 23:40 - May 27 with 1984 viewsBytholWyn

Jonny Williams on 23:14 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

You've either never seen him play or you have zero judgement.
Jonny Williams on 00:02 - May 28 with 1963 viewsJacket

If we got a quid each time we've been linked with this little fella we wouldn't have a financial black hole.
Jonny Williams on 07:34 - May 28 with 1881 viewsJacket

Jonny Williams on 23:14 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

Played well for Wales against Croatia at the Liberty years ago and up in Hampden the weekend before that. Looked a good prospect back then but his main contribution for Wales since then has been to attract fouls from the opposition and give Bale chances to score from free kicks. Has done well in the Championship before with Palace and became a cult hero with their fans, but again that was quite a few years ago. Certainly spent too much time doing jack shite in Palace.
Jonny Williams on 08:34 - May 28 with 1847 viewsgiantstoneater

Good player but it will be a challenge to keep him fit a no from me!
Jonny Williams on 10:14 - May 28 with 1767 viewsBytholWyn

Jonny Williams on 07:34 - May 28 by Jacket

Played well for Wales against Croatia at the Liberty years ago and up in Hampden the weekend before that. Looked a good prospect back then but his main contribution for Wales since then has been to attract fouls from the opposition and give Bale chances to score from free kicks. Has done well in the Championship before with Palace and became a cult hero with their fans, but again that was quite a few years ago. Certainly spent too much time doing jack shite in Palace.

That's a fair assessment, although he also had successful loans at Championship clubs, especially at Ipswich. Given the low costs involved he's worth a gamble. A good opportunity for our Premier League physio/medical setup to prove its worth, by keeping him fit for sustained periods.
Jonny Williams on 10:24 - May 28 with 1756 viewsjack247

Always seemed to flatter to deceive to me. Can skip past a couple of tackles easily, but never seemed to have much end product. Not completely against the idea, but he certainly would t be a priority
Login to get fewer ads

Jonny Williams on 10:38 - May 28 with 1734 viewsKGriz16

I'm hoping he's being linked purely because he's welsh. I really think we should be looking at a better caliber of player,
Jonny Williams on 10:46 - May 28 with 1723 viewsCooperman

There’s a reasonable player in there quality wise but he’s not easily able to cope with the regular cycle of Saturday / Wednesday / Saturday games.

If we played once a fortnight and in weather similar to Madeira then he’d be half tidy fit.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jonny Williams on 11:57 - May 28 with 1643 views3swan

Jonny Williams on 10:24 - May 28 by jack247

Always seemed to flatter to deceive to me. Can skip past a couple of tackles easily, but never seemed to have much end product. Not completely against the idea, but he certainly would t be a priority

Now how does that song go? You took the words right out of my mouth
Jonny Williams on 20:28 - May 28 with 1466 viewsItchySphincter

Jonny Williams on 23:40 - May 27 by BytholWyn

You've either never seen him play or you have zero judgement.

Seen him play, terrible player. Tries a few skills, falls over himself or passes to the opposition. Stealing a living.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024