Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat 00:21 - Mar 22 with 7414 viewsSwanjaxs

Dont fack about lads

[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 0:25]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:27 - Mar 22 with 3743 viewsSwanjaxs

#benny 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:31 - Mar 22 with 3734 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:31 - Mar 22 with 3731 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:33 - Mar 22 with 3724 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:36 - Mar 22 with 3716 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:37 - Mar 22 with 3713 viewstheloneranger

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:40 - Mar 22 with 3707 viewsjack2jack

Ave it👍
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:42 - Mar 22 with 3704 viewsjack2jack

Lovely
Login to get fewer ads

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:43 - Mar 22 with 3697 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:45 - Mar 22 with 3694 viewsTNT

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:33 - Mar 22 by Swanjaxs

'The Dickies' did a good version of this, too.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:46 - Mar 22 with 3691 viewsjack2jack

Check this sh!t out SJ😂
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:48 - Mar 22 with 3675 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:49 - Mar 22 with 3669 viewsTNT

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:45 - Mar 22 by TNT

'The Dickies' did a good version of this, too.

As did The North Bank!

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:50 - Mar 22 with 3666 viewsjack2jack

I'll be back
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:56 - Mar 22 with 3652 viewsNeathJack

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:17 - Mar 22 with 3638 viewstheloneranger

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:22 - Mar 22 with 3631 viewsTNT

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:17 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

Put these programmes back on, mun. Brilliant!

'Lost in space', anyone?

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:38 - Mar 22 with 3617 viewsSwanjaxs

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:22 - Mar 22 by TNT

Put these programmes back on, mun. Brilliant!

'Lost in space', anyone?

I'll take your "Bottom of the Sea" and offer you this...

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 01:43 - Mar 22 with 3608 viewsTNT

Ok, let's have, 'Herges adventures of Tin Tin'.

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 07:10 - Mar 22 with 3540 viewssainthelens

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:46 - Mar 22 by jack2jack

Check this sh!t out SJ😂

She's surrounded by paedophiles FFS.
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 07:22 - Mar 22 with 3526 views1983

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:46 - Mar 22 by jack2jack

Check this sh!t out SJ😂

Thank you thank you thank you Jack2jack

Whenever I tell my missus about this programme and try an explain she thinks I'm bonkers I even started doubting myself

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 07:29 - Mar 22 with 3519 views1983

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 07:29 - Mar 22 with 3519 viewsBest_loser

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:27 - Mar 22 by Swanjaxs

#benny 😁

The Boris Johnson of tv soaps
Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 09:39 - Mar 22 with 3444 viewstheloneranger

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 09:45 - Mar 22 with 3433 viewsWarwickHunt

Crossroads for me...Retro shìt lads in this time of trouble... #postanythigthat on 00:31 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024