Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone 18:25 - Aug 11 with 1247 viewsKeithHaynes

Maybe enough salary movement now to bring in someone ?
Some 13k a week saved with these three.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:14 - Aug 11 with 1160 viewsjasper_T

Wouldn't have though Garrick was on much. Depends how much those clubs are chipping in as well, didn't Lincoln pay us a handful of loose change for Whittaker and Cullen last season?

Also makes the assumption that we were at our budget when we're probably still operating well over what is affordable. Hence the new loan that's popped up on Companies House recently.
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 1150 viewsCatullus

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:14 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

Wouldn't have though Garrick was on much. Depends how much those clubs are chipping in as well, didn't Lincoln pay us a handful of loose change for Whittaker and Cullen last season?

Also makes the assumption that we were at our budget when we're probably still operating well over what is affordable. Hence the new loan that's popped up on Companies House recently.

Who have we borrowed from, a bank or the Americans?

Lets assume there is 13k to spend, who can we get with that money? If it's two players are they going to be any better than Joseph? If it's one player, can we get who we need? Will they come here?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 1144 viewsReslovenSwan1

The club does not need 30 players around Fairwood. Getting them out provides 'space' for loans. Martin claims the loan player have a future with him based on development. I am not convinced.

Wise sage since Toshack era

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:27 - Aug 11 with 1136 viewsWhiterockin

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:21 - Aug 11 by Catullus

Lets assume there is 13k to spend, who can we get with that money? If it's two players are they going to be any better than Joseph? If it's one player, can we get who we need? Will they come here?

Personally I think we have missed Christie more than some will admit. If he is still without a club would £13K a week tempt him?
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:27 - Aug 11 with 1136 viewsjasper_T

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:21 - Aug 11 by Catullus

Bank of New York Mellon.
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:41 - Aug 11 with 1109 viewsCatullus

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:27 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

Bank of New York Mellon.

Hmmm, I wonder if any of our owners have any links, how much did we borrow?

Is resloven going to come along claiming we haven't taken out a loan?

Finally, is this loan to try and get the players in Martin wants? Is it a gamble on an investment that many "Yank" haters say our owners would never make?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:46 - Aug 11 with 1103 viewsjasper_T

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:41 - Aug 11 by Catullus

Hmmm, I wonder if any of our owners have any links, how much did we borrow?

Is resloven going to come along claiming we haven't taken out a loan?

Finally, is this loan to try and get the players in Martin wants? Is it a gamble on an investment that many "Yank" haters say our owners would never make?

If it's not to pay back part of the CLN to an investor that got cold feet it's most likely just a cashflow loan to keep the bills paid on time. The £13m injection is probably long gone by now, and who knows what terms the Downes sale involved. We could be waiting a while for many millions.

Or borrowing to pay off Bennett's contract.
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:48 - Aug 11 with 1098 viewsCatullus

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:46 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

If it's not to pay back part of the CLN to an investor that got cold feet it's most likely just a cashflow loan to keep the bills paid on time. The £13m injection is probably long gone by now, and who knows what terms the Downes sale involved. We could be waiting a while for many millions.

Or borrowing to pay off Bennett's contract.

Good points. What if Silverstein has decided he wants out after our poor start? Nobody has suggested that yet, as far as I know.

Would that be the first puncture under our waterline?

Login to get fewer ads

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:11 - Aug 11 with 1048 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s. Just an assessment from someone I spoke with, not firm but Garrick around 3.5, Whittaker 5 and Joseph around 4.5.

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:35 - Aug 11 with 993 viewsFlashberryjack

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:11 - Aug 11 by KeithHaynes

It’s. Just an assessment from someone I spoke with, not firm but Garrick around 3.5, Whittaker 5 and Joseph around 4.5.

£ million ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:47 - Aug 11 with 975 viewsKeithHaynes

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:35 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

£ million ?

Around that for a year mate if correct, can’t see it being much kess.

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 966 viewsonehunglow

and three with real speed nobbed off.
Great work .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 21:13 - Aug 11 with 942 viewsPawelAbbott

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:49 - Aug 11 by onehunglow

and three with real speed nobbed off.
Great work .

We don't need speed.
We bore them to the point that they stop running and then we walk past them.
It's the new Tiki Taka. They'll all be doing it soon
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 21:39 - Aug 11 with 889 viewsReslovenSwan1

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:35 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

£ million ?

I presume it is grands per week. Total £13,000 per week. £676,000 per year saved if Lincoln and co a paying in full for the three lads on loan. Thi creates space for three players. This allows keeping Cullen and two others.

This would pay for someone like Christie £10k per week ? and White from Spurs. £3k per week.

Personally I would reintroduce Bennett if he cannot be shifted and have him off the bench for the last 15 mins of games.

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 21:47 - Aug 11 with 878 viewsKeithHaynes

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 20:47 - Aug 11 by KeithHaynes

Around that for a year mate if correct, can’t see it being much kess.

Scuse my maths 😂

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 13:35 - Aug 13 with 625 viewsswan65split

Is there a re call at all on these loans? or are season long, as it says for the season?
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 13:39 - Aug 13 with 611 viewsKeithHaynes

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 13:35 - Aug 13 by swan65split

Is there a re call at all on these loans? or are season long, as it says for the season?

There should be a players request for January. As per Joseph when he asked to come back to the swans for Cheltenham because he felt wasted there.

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 15:23 - Aug 13 with 562 viewsKilkennyjack

So all 3 brought to the club, given long contracts, not able to make the team, then loaned out ?

Cullen and Williams i understand.

Beware of the Risen People

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 17:18 - Aug 13 with 516 viewsswan65split

Thanks Keith.
With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:29 - Aug 13 with 463 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick all need to make an impression this season. If they cannot make at league 1 level at 21-24 years then they cannot make it in the championship.

All need to be established first team picks and score 10 goals and assists. None were in the first eleven s but early days. They need t be stand outs not 'ordinary joes'. Garrick had a promising b debut according to reports on after 17 mins

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:44 - Aug 13 with 454 viewsjasper_T

With Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick gone on 19:29 - Aug 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Joseph, Whittaker, Garrick all need to make an impression this season. If they cannot make at league 1 level at 21-24 years then they cannot make it in the championship.

All need to be established first team picks and score 10 goals and assists. None were in the first eleven s but early days. They need t be stand outs not 'ordinary joes'. Garrick had a promising b debut according to reports on after 17 mins

Joseph is still 20, scored 5 in 18 in his first season in senior football in League One, then was injured until we signed him and he's been shuffled around since. It's absolutely not make or break time for him yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024