Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter 12:45 - Aug 17 with 1323 viewsKeithHaynes

Is this where we are at ? As people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-62575679

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:00 - Aug 17 with 1288 viewsAguycalledJack

I’d say not as people generally. Just the scum that inhabit our towns and city’s. But don’t dare stop and search them looking for a knife.
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:45 - Aug 17 with 1256 viewsonehunglow

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:00 - Aug 17 by AguycalledJack

I’d say not as people generally. Just the scum that inhabit our towns and city’s. But don’t dare stop and search them looking for a knife.

That really only applies to those of a certain ethnicity.
I spent years stopping and searching cars and occupants. From the rear it's not always easy to spot just what colour the driver is.
Many expect it and treat it as an occupational inconvenience. It's when police lay hands on people that things get tasty.

Right now, until Police officers are supported by the Govt and the people,Police should not stop anyone.Let's ee what happens.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 15:54 - Aug 17 with 1213 viewsFlashberryjack

We were warned, many times.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:07 - Aug 17 with 1203 viewsYrAlarch

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:45 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

That really only applies to those of a certain ethnicity.
I spent years stopping and searching cars and occupants. From the rear it's not always easy to spot just what colour the driver is.
Many expect it and treat it as an occupational inconvenience. It's when police lay hands on people that things get tasty.

Right now, until Police officers are supported by the Govt and the people,Police should not stop anyone.Let's ee what happens.

Ethnicity certainly seems to be an issue in this tragic case. However, going by the BBC News website report the Police have, in giving a description of the suspect, avoided mentioning his ethnic background. If the suspect was white, would that have been included in the description?
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:13 - Aug 17 with 1197 viewspencoedjack

Id like to say tougher sentences for carrying a knife should be given, unfortunately they see going to clink as a badge of honour.

A quick google search gives the death rates from knife crime by ethnic group, id image most people can guess who is top of the list.
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:33 - Aug 17 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:07 - Aug 17 by YrAlarch

Ethnicity certainly seems to be an issue in this tragic case. However, going by the BBC News website report the Police have, in giving a description of the suspect, avoided mentioning his ethnic background. If the suspect was white, would that have been included in the description?

The black community were agitated at the time of the 80 s riots.
They still are fact

If someone is stabbed and the suspect believed to have made off on a vehicle ,what next?
Is he simply going to hand over the weapon and say it’s a fair cop Guv. No,he ain’t. He is going to play the Ace Race card and have the likes of Diane Abbott et al bleeding persecution and harassment.
Harassment is where the police are now lacking. They need to.and quick before it goes completelybtitsup.

I’m no racist and I believe cirorsxwith large black communities have to stand up amid say enough is enough so let’s get into these killers black or white .

There are no black areas ,so to speak here,so all the ripsytters stopped are white .

In the likes of Bradford it will be Asians

In Wolverhampton,Afro Caribbean .

In London could be anything at all.

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:53 - Aug 17 with 1171 viewshowenjack

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 15:54 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

We were warned, many times.

You mean by the Ex RT . Hon. Member for Wolverhampton S.W ?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 18:27]
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 17:22 - Aug 17 with 1157 viewsbritferry

Police suspect #1

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 17:58 - Aug 17 with 1137 viewsYrAlarch

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:33 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

The black community were agitated at the time of the 80 s riots.
They still are fact

If someone is stabbed and the suspect believed to have made off on a vehicle ,what next?
Is he simply going to hand over the weapon and say it’s a fair cop Guv. No,he ain’t. He is going to play the Ace Race card and have the likes of Diane Abbott et al bleeding persecution and harassment.
Harassment is where the police are now lacking. They need to.and quick before it goes completelybtitsup.

I’m no racist and I believe cirorsxwith large black communities have to stand up amid say enough is enough so let’s get into these killers black or white .

There are no black areas ,so to speak here,so all the ripsytters stopped are white .

In the likes of Bradford it will be Asians

In Wolverhampton,Afro Caribbean .

In London could be anything at all.

Here's the thing. Are the Police Officers on the ground going to get the support of their senior officers, particularly those at Command level? These days I have doubts.
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 1134 viewsAguycalledJack

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 16:13 - Aug 17 by pencoedjack

Id like to say tougher sentences for carrying a knife should be given, unfortunately they see going to clink as a badge of honour.

A quick google search gives the death rates from knife crime by ethnic group, id image most people can guess who is top of the list.

That’s the thing. Top of the charts for knife crime but please don’t stop and search.

If police in Carmarthen were looking for a late 40s male with a bald head and carrying a few extra pounds as a murder suspect. I’d expect to be stoped on the street when out and about.
Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 20:02 - Aug 17 with 1039 viewsonehunglow

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 17:58 - Aug 17 by YrAlarch

Here's the thing. Are the Police Officers on the ground going to get the support of their senior officers, particularly those at Command level? These days I have doubts.

They have not for a good 40 yrs.
3 of my former Chiefs have gone on to be Commisioners of the Met and all a disaster,the very last men to back the troops.

The public have been let down for many years ;to think burglaries are not even visited turns my stomach.

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 20:52 - Aug 17 with 989 viewsKilkennyjack

RIP

Beware of the Risen People

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:55 - Aug 18 with 853 viewsbritferry

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 17:22 - Aug 17 by britferry

Police suspect #1

they caught him

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 14:31 - Aug 18 with 839 views1983

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 13:55 - Aug 18 by britferry

they caught him

Hope the old sweats inside kick shite out of him

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 18:42 - Aug 18 with 766 viewsKeithHaynes

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 14:31 - Aug 18 by 1983

Hope the old sweats inside kick shite out of him

I’m still getting to grips with why anyone would stab anyone least of all an incapacitated 87 year old man.

Nice to see someone in custody, all the attempts to pervert the course of justice arrests to follow no doubt.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 18:59 - Aug 18 with 758 viewsonehunglow

Eighty seven year old man stabbed in the street in his mobility scooter on 18:42 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

I’m still getting to grips with why anyone would stab anyone least of all an incapacitated 87 year old man.

Nice to see someone in custody, all the attempts to pervert the course of justice arrests to follow no doubt.

Why/
It's because they often have a gene missing.

You and I will have dealt with many violent crimes

Personally,I found rapes of women in their 80s unfathomable as well as drugged drivers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024