Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel sorry 16:50 - Mar 4 with 3510 viewsChippy69

For all the fans who travelled up
To be served up with that pile of shat
Shocking

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Feel sorry on 23:50 - Mar 4 with 741 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 23:40 - Mar 4 by STID2017

Shots
Home16 Away10

Shots on Target
Home4 Away3

Hardly supports your "We have an offside/onside debate. That’s about it"
We all are aware we are struggling, but not sure what joy you get from constantly kicking the team and manager when they are down ?

P, there's no debate needed, it was a goal that's clear and obvious, you must have seen it in your multiple screened studio.

So are you gonna give an honest opinion about that decision ?????????

Hope you're going to the Aussie Fi meet this season, as I look forward to more excellent photos from you on that meet .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Feel sorry on 23:55 - Mar 4 with 724 viewsSTID2017

Feel sorry on 23:50 - Mar 4 by max936

P, there's no debate needed, it was a goal that's clear and obvious, you must have seen it in your multiple screened studio.

Hope you're going to the Aussie Fi meet this season, as I look forward to more excellent photos from you on that meet .

I can see where you were going with this Max, but think you got the wrong fella

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Feel sorry on 00:00 - Mar 5 with 709 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 23:50 - Mar 4 by max936

No idea if it was onside or offside, looks close. But it’s irrelevant really.

They still had far better chances than us, even if you include that.

I’ve just showed it to you. Their THIRD best chance is equal to our best.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Feel sorry on 00:01 - Mar 5 with 722 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 23:55 - Mar 4 by STID2017

I can see where you were going with this Max, but think you got the wrong fella

I know its confusing as I've got P on ignore and reading his replies on my phone,

Loves him really as he's a decent poster. but he does get carried away and tends to go over the top, anyway, I've had a bit of fun and now I'm off to to my hammock for some kip , nighty night,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Feel sorry on 00:13 - Mar 5 with 703 viewsSTID2017

Feel sorry on 00:01 - Mar 5 by max936

I know its confusing as I've got P on ignore and reading his replies on my phone,

Loves him really as he's a decent poster. but he does get carried away and tends to go over the top, anyway, I've had a bit of fun and now I'm off to to my hammock for some kip , nighty night,

Yes me too.
Going to sleep that is ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Feel sorry on 00:48 - Mar 5 with 683 viewsRobbie

All the supporters who made the effort to trek up to Luton get my applause .

Yes , our team are in a mess , true followers stick with us whatever happens results wise and continue to follow The Swans .

At the risk of saying I am an oldie , stand on the North Bank in the great , but dire days of the visit of Workington Town , etc , great sides with a passionate back story of heritage .

Football especially at the top end is a business making industry , true fans , forget it .
Feel sorry on 19:10 - Mar 5 with 542 viewsshingle

Feel sorry on 21:00 - Mar 4 by max936

How can you criticise fans who spend their hard earned to follow the club through thick or thin, their are proper supporters better than me at least as I sit in the comfort of my own home and watch it all on the tele, I did it yrs ago along with my now wife, I've just got no desire to do it now, but I salute those that do, especially in having to put up with what's been witnessed this season, although I thought we did much better today, but that is a matter of opinion.

Well done to them all for their commitment.

But the other end of the coin means they are supporting the owners as well as this manager who are not any good whatsoever for the club whilst spending a lot of money and spending most of the day in a bus or car then being totally pissed off on the long drive home, that is the reason i stopped going to the away games anyway.
Feel sorry on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 518 viewsKeithHaynes

Feel sorry on 19:10 - Mar 5 by shingle

But the other end of the coin means they are supporting the owners as well as this manager who are not any good whatsoever for the club whilst spending a lot of money and spending most of the day in a bus or car then being totally pissed off on the long drive home, that is the reason i stopped going to the away games anyway.

We mustn’t forget those Swans fans and there are many who live in the London ish area.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024