Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? 10:33 - Feb 5 with 1790 viewsHulaHoop

If Gabon beat Mali today at 4pm, do we finally get our "Derry/Faulin replacement"...??!
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 10:34 - Feb 5 with 1786 viewswittle

yes
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 1773 viewsLeedsR

And when he does get here, let's support him and give him a chance to find his feet before slagging him off.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:14 - Feb 5 with 1745 viewssexton

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 10:39 - Feb 5 by LeedsR

And when he does get here, let's support him and give him a chance to find his feet before slagging him off.

Oh come on.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:16 - Feb 5 with 1737 viewsHoopstar

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 10:39 - Feb 5 by LeedsR

What a ludicrous post!

Nonsense idea. If he isn't making me think of a younger, better Viera within the first five minutes of his debut he'll be hearing my boos ringing out round the stadium.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:24 - Feb 5 with 1720 viewsCHUBBS

Amazing how some people are pinning their hopes on a kid with 40 competitive games to his name.
He could be anything,but i'll be shocked if he hits the ground running any quicker than Taiwo and look at the stick he's taking.He can't even get aregular place in Mali's national team yet.
More than likely one for the future which will be else where unless we have a remarkable run of results here in.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:25 - Feb 5 with 1717 viewsJamie

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:24 - Feb 5 by CHUBBS

Amazing how some people are pinning their hopes on a kid with 40 competitive games to his name.
He could be anything,but i'll be shocked if he hits the ground running any quicker than Taiwo and look at the stick he's taking.He can't even get aregular place in Mali's national team yet.
More than likely one for the future which will be else where unless we have a remarkable run of results here in.

It just shows how desperately poor we are.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:29 - Feb 5 with 1709 viewsEalingHoop81

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:25 - Feb 5 by Jamie

It just shows how desperately poor we are.

Hold your horses lads....

A) We don't need a remarkable run of results, we need to pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so.
B) We are not desperately poor. We have been bl00dy stupid in two games, got a man sent off and cost us 6 pts, which would have us 9 pts clear of the relegation zone!! We have. Decent squad of prem players (16 or so) and some decent champ players.

Let's all take a deep breath.....and relax
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:33 - Feb 5 with 1701 viewsgobbles

Buzsaky-Barton is our Faulin-Derry replacement. It worked quite well
Login to get fewer ads

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:39 - Feb 5 with 1692 viewsCHUBBS

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:29 - Feb 5 by EalingHoop81

A) We don't need a remarkable run of results, we need to pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so.
B) We are not desperately poor. We have been bl00dy stupid in two games, got a man sent off and cost us 6 pts, which would have us 9 pts clear of the relegation zone!! We have. Decent squad of prem players (16 or so) and some decent champ players.

A Blackburn draw
H Fulham draw
H Everton win
A Bolton lose
H Liverpool draw
A Sunderland lose
H Arsenal draw

A Man Utd lose
H Swansea City win
A WBA draw
H Tottenham lose
A Chelsea lose
H Stoke City win
A Manchester City lose grand total of 35 points imo not enough
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 1685 viewsLeedsR

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:24 - Feb 5 by CHUBBS

Was the point I was trying to make.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:45 - Feb 5 with 1676 viewsEalingHoop81

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:39 - Feb 5 by CHUBBS

A Blackburn draw
H Fulham draw
H Everton win
A Bolton lose
H Liverpool draw
A Sunderland lose
H Arsenal draw

A Man Utd lose
H Swansea City win
A WBA draw
H Tottenham lose
A Chelsea lose
H Stoke City win

That's because you see us only drawing with Fulham and losing to Bolton. I think we should be 3 pts better off from those two. I also think we can do better than a draw in one if Liverpool, Arsenal and WBA.

Either way it doesn't take a 'remarkable' run of results for us to stay up. Wonder how everyone will feel if we win at Ewood Park?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:46 - Feb 5 with 1671 viewskingo

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:39 - Feb 5 by CHUBBS

A Blackburn draw
H Fulham draw
H Everton win
A Bolton lose
H Liverpool draw
A Sunderland lose
H Arsenal draw

A Man Utd lose
H Swansea City win
A WBA draw
H Tottenham lose
A Chelsea lose
H Stoke City win

I don't think you are far off with your predictions, but if you do a similar thing with the others involved you will more than likely see that we will survive, just, but that is enough.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 12:24 - Feb 5 with 1629 viewspomanjou

Nine points from our next three will transform our current mood and virtually assure us of Prem next season. And there's a good chance of that.

Always look on the bright side of life.....de dum de dum de dum de dum de dum.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 13:11 - Feb 5 with 1578 viewsRangersAreBack

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 11:29 - Feb 5 by EalingHoop81

Agree apart from the "pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so".

We should go into every game thinking we can win. Norwich and Swansea have both shown the merits of this approach.
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 17:54 - Feb 5 with 1505 viewsSpiritofGregory

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 13:11 - Feb 5 by RangersAreBack

Agree apart from the "pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so".

We should go into every game thinking we can win. Norwich and Swansea have both shown the merits of this approach.

That's right we should be going into every game looking for a win.

"pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so". This is the kind of losing mentality that has landed us in the sh*t!

MH will approach every game with the intention of winning it. Today we wipe the slate clean. No more feeling sorry for ourselves, no more stupid mistakes, no more naivety and we cheat if necessary.

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 18:03 - Feb 5 with 1468 viewsEalingHoop81

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 17:54 - Feb 5 by SpiritofGregory

That's right we should be going into every game looking for a win.

"pick up points where we have a genuine opportunity of doing so". This is the kind of losing mentality that has landed us in the sh*t!

MH will approach every game with the intention of winning it. Today we wipe the slate clean. No more feeling sorry for ourselves, no more stupid mistakes, no more naivety and we cheat if necessary.

Not a losing mentality at all. Perhaps you should re-read my post mate.

My point was that we are far from down and have suitable opportunity to obtain sufficient points to stay up just from the games where our team should pick up points; I.e on paper.

If we are only going to stay up with wins at Man U, Man C, Chelsea and at home to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool I'd be less optimistic
If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 18:38 - Feb 5 with 1412 viewsHollowayRanger

anyway getting back to the question

WHAT HAPPENED ?????

DID GABON WIN OR WHAT!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 18:49 - Feb 5 with 1400 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If Gabon win today, does Samba Diakité return? on 18:38 - Feb 5 by HollowayRanger

anyway getting back to the question

WHAT HAPPENED ?????

DID GABON WIN OR WHAT!!

Mali won

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024