Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! 17:37 - Aug 17 with 2042 viewsramdanj

So the Rams fall to their first loss of the season...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/news/32575/derby-domineered-as

Thoughts? Opinions?

Allons-y!

Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 17:39 - Aug 17 with 2039 viewsHarryStorer

Did enough in the second for at least a point but I think Ward and Sammon should have been brought on sooner.
Sammon would have served it back up to Foxes and might have won it if he had been given more time.
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 17:45 - Aug 17 with 2039 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

Maybe but poor finishing was for me the problem. No excuse for some of the lashing that went on in good positions. Midfielders especially need to continually bury these if we are any chance for top 6. The one Ward missed after Hughes got free and set it up for him will stick in my memory.
I was celebrating before it reached him - couldnt believe he scuffed it - that is Jamie's bread and butter normally!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 17:46]
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 02:13 - Aug 19 with 2004 views1960Ram

I know its early days, but should we be worried about Johnny Russell? A player with real talent ought to be making more of a contribution.
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 08:51 - Aug 19 with 2002 viewsRabbram10

Same old same old, can't defend cross balls & can't score half chances or even good chances?
We've needed a CH since last season & Clough still hasent brought one in, get the money out & sort it out Clough?
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 14:49 - Aug 20 with 1986 viewsHarryStorer

Definitely need a CH. Time to open the cheque book as Buxton is solid but we need someone with a bit more flair to work with Keogh.
As for Johnny I think he will prove himself. The srvice he got on Saturday was awful so it's hard to blame him.....
Derby Domineered As They Grant Foxes Victory! on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 1985 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

Need to get Ward on to start next match - need his thrust to constantly attack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024