Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Hughes? 13:03 - Aug 21 with 2740 viewsRabbram10

If its true & Derby sell Hughes for the reported £6M to Liverpool irrespective if hes loaned back to us for the remainder of this season & next, the club should be hung out to dry IMO?
In today's inflated market, Hughes is well worth £10M+ in anybody money!

Thoughts Guys?
Will Hughes? on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 2737 viewsjiggyjag

There is no way they will sell for that price especially as he has just signed a new contract.

Hopefully gone are the days re the Huddlestone transfer to Spurs I would also expect a large sell on clause to be included too.
Will Hughes? on 21:21 - Aug 21 with 2725 viewsKeef

Don't think he'll be going anywhere for less than £10m judging by the interviews with Cloughie and Sam Rush on Saturday night's Football League Show. Certainly hope not anyway. A step backwards if that's the case. Even £10m seems a bit of a snip. Should at least double it or am I been greedy?
Will Hughes? on 01:58 - Aug 23 with 2691 viewsramdanj

If we sell him on the cheap now there will be uproar after all involved have said they wont.

I would like 12-15 but I think 10 + add ons would be more realistic as much is based on potential.

I hope Clough and co. play hard ball though as the fact it seems more than one are interested may push the price up... if they play the game well.

12 plus a loan back would be massive if Clough could re-invest and keep Hughes for at least this season.

Fingers crossed! :)

Allons-y!

Will Hughes? on 12:01 - Aug 23 with 2680 viewsKeef

I'm convinced that Will will still be a Ram when the transfer window closes. The top clubs in the premier league are all about instant success and will pay huge fees and wages for players that are already proven at the top, mainly in other European leagues. We all know that Will is good enough but will the money men of the prima donna league be prepared to take that gamble? I think (hope) not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024