Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brayford 09:58 - Aug 27 with 2351 viewsjiggyjag

So he hasn't even got on the pitch yet, I wonder if he now wishes he had stayed with us.

Far too good of a player to be warming the bench
Brayford on 14:59 - Aug 27 with 2338 viewsramdanj

Agreed! He moved to test himself at a higher level. He wont get tested much this way.

Would have been far better off getting first team football in a soon to promoted Championship team! ;0)

Allons-y!

Brayford on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 2336 views1960Ram

Who is playing RB for Cardiff?
Brayford on 01:17 - Aug 28 with 2328 viewsramdanj

Matthew Connolly I think. Brayford is not even making the bench so either he is well down the pecking order or carrying an injury.

No mention of him anywhere pretty much so if I were him I would be a little worried he will be moth balled.

Allons-y!

Brayford on 09:07 - Aug 28 with 2324 viewsRabbram10

Serves him right IMO, he should have stayed with us for at least another season & try & get into the Premier with us?
He was offered a Contract & he didn't want it, so lets move on!

Freeman & Smith are stepping up to the plate so far, so he hasn't been missed!
Brayford on 06:28 - Aug 29 with 2313 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

Probably a little harsh. There was no garauntee he would get there with us and more money plus the lure of the Prem must have been a big temptation.

I think Clough was ready to let him go and make some cash as he probably new he has quality replacements ready to come in.

The time was probably right and if we get promoted then we can buy him back at 1/4 of the price!! :) That's if we can fit him in!! ;0) lol
Brayford on 14:16 - Sep 9 with 2249 viewsStuartsays

Rumours persist that Brayford will soon be back with us
Brayford on 09:01 - Sep 10 with 2227 viewsRabbram10

We're has the £2M gone we got for Brayford, same old Derby won't spend any money?
Brayford on 05:56 - Sep 12 with 2192 views1960Ram

Certainly we got some readies for Brayford, but life is not as straightforward as just turning round and spending it. The club is losing money, heavily and consistently.
Login to get fewer ads

Brayford on 09:26 - Sep 12 with 2186 viewsRabbram10

Brayford won't be coming back he's included in Cardiff's final 25 man Squad!
Get a CH & a Right Sided Midfielder in with pace, we have no genuine pace in that team?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024