Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wee Billy still spouting 22:01 - Sep 4 with 2718 viewsdavram

Just to lighten the gloom for Rams fans after the latest home defeat:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23958189

Trust him to give us a laugh!
Wee Billy still spouting on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 2709 viewsRabbram10

Spouting or not, he's doing a better job at F****t than Cloughs doing at Derby & in a shorter time span?
Wee Billy still spouting on 14:36 - Sep 5 with 2702 viewsKeef

Wee Billy still spouting on 09:34 - Sep 5 by Rabbram10

Spouting or not, he's doing a better job at F****t than Cloughs doing at Derby & in a shorter time span?

It only took Billy a season to take us up, then look what happened. Even funnier if he does the same for them. Hee hee!
Wee Billy still spouting on 21:17 - Sep 5 with 2682 viewspaulredf58

Wee Billy still spouting on 14:36 - Sep 5 by Keef

It only took Billy a season to take us up, then look what happened. Even funnier if he does the same for them. Hee hee!

All I can say is that I'm so relieved that he's not with us any more. He upset so many people, focused on short-termism at the expense of building a club, the horrendous consequences of which we are only just leaving behind.
Nigel may be as boring as watching paint dry, but at least he is building a club - not just the first team. I did a quick trawl the other night (sad little f**k that I am) of where players were from in the Under 17s Under 21s and guess which club had the highest number in the squads - yes, us. And I didn't see any Florid (as in red - geddit?) players either....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024