Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom 17:20 - Sep 30 with 1837 viewspkay_brum

Steve McLaren will be Head Coach (or some would have it as Manager...) in a 3 year deal - and ex-Rams Paul Simpson and Eric Steele are joining the coaching staff.

All confirmed now.

They are both 'achievers and arguably higher-grade operators that Garner, Crosby etc...time will tell but I'm optimistic.

"Still got money to spend on the football side", said Sam Rush, moments ago, and surely Steve Mac will need to strengthen the squad.

Sporting Director / Director of Football to be appointed soon.

There is a 2-hour 'Phone-In' on Radio Derby this eve....should be tasty!

McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 18:08 - Sep 30 with 1829 views1960Ram

Interesting! I know Simpson has done a couple of manager stints since his playing days, including at Carlisle; but I don't know what Eric Steele has done.
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 18:47 - Sep 30 with 1824 viewspkay_brum

McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 18:08 - Sep 30 by 1960Ram

Interesting! I know Simpson has done a couple of manager stints since his playing days, including at Carlisle; but I don't know what Eric Steele has done.

Eric is a top-notch goalkeeping coach (and of course, a respected ex-Ram too)

He's been GK coach for Man Utd and Man City and they haven't done too badly.

IMHO the coaching at DCFC has now been ratcheted up several notches and I expect performances and results to get better....this season's not a write off, I'd say.
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 19:16 - Sep 30 with 1819 viewsRabbram10

It's good to c a goalkeeping coach, cause Grant can't catch the cold?
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 01:37 - Oct 1 with 1791 viewsramdanj

Bit harsh Rab - I thought Lee Grant was MOM at Forest and pretty much saved the scoreline from being worse. Great judgement on the Pen.

Allons-y!

McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 1776 viewsRabbram10

Harsh it may well b, but I was never a big fan of Grant 1st time around & haven't seen anything so far to make me change my mind, one penalty save dosent make a summer?
Burnley aren't exactly missing their number one!
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 10:37 - Oct 1 with 1775 viewsjiggyjag

How can you blame Grant for any of our performances it's the defence that has been at fault.

Good solid keeper
McLaren Takes Over - More ex-Rams in the Backroom on 07:45 - Oct 2 with 1739 viewsRabbram10

Do u still think Grants great, maybe Eric Steele will make a goalkeeper out of him yet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024