Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rams' "Recruitment Department" Plans Moving Forward? 18:53 - Oct 15 with 1315 viewspkay_brum

Interesting developments may be afoot soon at PPS, following the departure from Cardiff of their respected 'head of recruitment', Iain Moody.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/head-recruitment-Cardiff-City-Derby-County-s/s

Whilst Cardiff boss Malky Mackay bemoans the loss of his aide, Messrs McLaren & Rush may well pluck Moody for a key role in Derby's structure.

Perhaps Moody might be somewhat better equipped that Nigel Clough's relative, who had been DCFC chief scout? Perhaps the 'net' will be cast far wider?

I for one am looking forward to seeing a more adventurous recruitment policy, perhaps with the influx of European and continental flair in the Rams' squad.

Many will remember the skilful and cosmopolitan squad outlook that Jim Smith and Mac brought to the club in the 1990s.

I don't think I'll be joining the hand-wringers who are be set to march on the club in protest at Nigel's departure, according to some observers.

We're not yet marching to the Prem - but there might be a bit more flair and depth in the squad soon, if Mac and Rush get their declared ambitions under way....

Bring on the NEW!
Rams' "Recruitment Department" Plans Moving Forward? on 23:16 - Oct 16 with 1294 views1960Ram

Yep; remembering the last time that SM was with the club, we could be seeing a bit more, shall we say, diversity in the squad than has been seen recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024