Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD2.......the usual... 00:26 - Jan 20 with 1094 viewsJethroJack

....verbal diarrhoea....

This week from Hansen, Schmeichel & Nevin - The Marx Bros would have done a more professional job. Funny how our passing game was once brave and a breath of fresh air for the premier league....and now its going to get us relegated.

Obviously, we didn't play well today (apart from Wilf) but that can't be said for other games where we could/should have got a point or 3, with more clinical finishing.

CLOWNS....the lot of them

PS. We're NOT for the drop, so cheer up
MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:32 - Jan 20 with 1067 viewss1ackjack

I'll go along with that Jethro.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:40 - Jan 20 with 1047 viewsJethroJack

MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:32 - Jan 20 by s1ackjack

I'll go along with that Jethro.

Talking of CLOWNS, there's more than a few candidates on here....a fair number must be the early leavers, I guess. What the phuck would they find to moan about, if we put in a cracking performance AND scored some goals AND actually won a game

I wish they'd all phuck off and support Man City....before they start losing again
MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:43 - Jan 20 with 1039 viewscockneyswan

Not a mention of "nailed on" pen against Wilf, shite program, good job we weren't losing to Manure, Schmeichel would be coming in his pants!
MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:53 - Jan 20 with 1018 viewsBuddyGuy

MOTD2.......the usual... on 00:43 - Jan 20 by cockneyswan

Not a mention of "nailed on" pen against Wilf, shite program, good job we weren't losing to Manure, Schmeichel would be coming in his pants!

my man Wilf should call the cops y'all. Officials as blind as my homies Ray & Stevie
(No subject) (n/t) on 02:16 - Jan 20 with 953 viewsdukemedia

[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 8:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024