Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli 13:58 - Jan 31 with 10069 viewsswanseacityfan

Bid launched apparantly.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Nacer Chadli on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 5440 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Thats better !!
Nacer Chadli on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 5438 viewshammy

Hope not. Not been very impressed with him.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Nacer Chadli on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 5436 viewsairedale

Hoo buy?
Nacer Chadli on 14:01 - Jan 31 with 5384 viewsRancid

Nacer Chadli on 13:59 - Jan 31 by hammy

Hope not. Not been very impressed with him.

Really? Are we that good now?
Nacer Chadli on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 5322 viewsLiam12345

buy him now offer 7.5m

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Nacer Chadli on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 5309 viewsQuakerJack

Now this I like!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Nacer Chadli on 14:06 - Jan 31 with 5265 viewsRancid

All he's done wrong is try and replace Gareth Bale
Nacer Chadli on 14:06 - Jan 31 with 5266 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

We were linked with him in the summer before he went to Spurs weren't we? Would make sense.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli on 14:07 - Jan 31 with 5247 viewshammy

Nacer Chadli on 14:01 - Jan 31 by Rancid

Really? Are we that good now?

I just don't think he's looked that good at Spurs. Certainly not better than our wide players when they're on form. So would be a risk at £7M or high wages on loan.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Nacer Chadli on 14:07 - Jan 31 with 5237 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

We be a very good signing on loan as he wants to play before the World Cup next year

He would also be up to speed to go straight into the team
Nacer Chadli on 14:07 - Jan 31 with 5229 viewsQuakerJack

Nacer Chadli on 14:06 - Jan 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

We were linked with him in the summer before he went to Spurs weren't we? Would make sense.

Yes I seem to remember we were... Excellent player... really hope this comes off

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Nacer Chadli on 14:08 - Jan 31 with 5215 viewsSCFC21

Like the sound of this, we need a powerful winger who can score.
Nacer Chadli on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 5062 viewsJethroJack

How would you say in Flemish...."I've come to take your place on the wing, Roland, me old Belgian mukka".
Nacer Chadli on 14:15 - Jan 31 with 5030 viewsUxbridge

He started a game a couple of weeks ago. Not very likely.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Nacer Chadli on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 4916 viewscaerleon_jack

Only thing that concerns me about him is that he played last season as a winger, we tried to sign him as a winger, Spurs signed him as a winger, he's been played as a winger...

then his agent came out two weeks ago and said the reason he's struggled to replicate his form of last season is that he's being played out of position on the wing and that he prefers playing through the middle...

We've got enough wingers that cut inside, we need someone who will take a guy on down the line and ping some (accurate) crosses in.

Insert something witty here

Nacer Chadli on 14:23 - Jan 31 with 4894 viewsJethroJack

That's been put out there by HJ just to fool all the doom & gloom merchants on here for slagging the board off for being tight-fisted. All he needs to do later today is to say it fell through because Spurs rejected the bid.
Nacer Chadli on 14:30 - Jan 31 with 4736 viewsLiam12345

well that was short lived

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Nacer Chadli on 14:40 - Jan 31 with 4608 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-City-launch-deadline-d

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Nacer Chadli on 14:44 - Jan 31 with 4510 viewsAnotherJohn

Mixed messages from Sky. Sherwood was quoted as saying Chadli wouldn't be leaving, while the Sky reporter at the Liberty on TV a minute ago says we are looking to sign a big name striker who could be Chadli on loan. Doubt it myself.
Nacer Chadli on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 4491 viewscaerleon_jack

Nacer Chadli on 14:44 - Jan 31 by AnotherJohn

Mixed messages from Sky. Sherwood was quoted as saying Chadli wouldn't be leaving, while the Sky reporter at the Liberty on TV a minute ago says we are looking to sign a big name striker who could be Chadli on loan. Doubt it myself.

Doubt it too as Chadli is not a striker...

Nacer Chadli on 14:46 - Jan 31 with 4481 viewssketty_jack

Can't see this happening with Holtby going to Fulham. Holtby would've been ideal for us imo.
Nacer Chadli on 14:48 - Jan 31 with 4439 viewsRogueTrooper

Not happenning, its on Sports Direct news. Have they ever got anything right? Including how to spell ML's name

Regardez vous.....

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/39481-swansea-in-for-spurs-m

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Nacer Chadli on 14:48 - Jan 31 with 4436 viewscaerleon_jack

Nacer Chadli on 14:46 - Jan 31 by sketty_jack

Can't see this happening with Holtby going to Fulham. Holtby would've been ideal for us imo.

I've said repeatedly throughout the window that if Holtby was available (and it turned out he was) then I hoped we were in for him. Quality player, can't believe he's gone to such a poor side, would have thought there'd be better interest back in Germany for him.

Nacer Chadli on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 4378 viewsJJJack

Seriously. You wouldn't wanna be Huwbert's wife at Xmas would you.
Mrs HJ: "Huwbert , I've booked us Christmas Eve lunch at Morgan's at 3p.m. with Huwbert Junior and Huwbertha Junior. What time shall we leave home?"

Huwbert - " Aah, the thing is see love, is that I've got a bit of last minute shopping to do....."

Jenkins' kids - " Whatever you've asked for mum, forget it, you'll get something you don't need, something you used to own and Lee Trundle hanging about outside the garage with a lawyer and a pen again. Just like last year and the year before that.....!"
Nacer Chadli on 14:54 - Jan 31 with 4337 viewsDevz00

Nacer Chadli on 14:48 - Jan 31 by caerleon_jack

I've said repeatedly throughout the window that if Holtby was available (and it turned out he was) then I hoped we were in for him. Quality player, can't believe he's gone to such a poor side, would have thought there'd be better interest back in Germany for him.

I agree but maybe Holtby wanted to stay in London? It's only a loan deal.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024