Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who do you think will be relegated? 17:33 - Feb 1 with 2377 viewsShins

I know that many of us are a little worried at the moment but if you look through the teams in the bottom half of the table and what fixtures they have remaining, which three do you think go down?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 17:35]

#ISTAYFORTHE90

So who do you think will be relegated? on 17:36 - Feb 1 with 2345 viewswaynekerr55

Fulham

2 from:

Narrch
Cardiff
Us
Stoke
Palarce
Villa

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So who do you think will be relegated? on 18:11 - Feb 1 with 2279 viewsDewi1jack

West Ham
Cardiff
Fulham

Although I think this year may go to the last game, as it did when Blackpool went down, with Narrrwch and Palace also involved.
Think we will be safe with 2 games to go

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So who do you think will be relegated? on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 2275 viewsLiam12345

Fulham
West ham
Cardiff

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So who do you think will be relegated? on 18:25 - Feb 1 with 2220 viewsTokijo

Still any team from 10th position Villa down. Too close to call
So who do you think will be relegated? on 18:45 - Feb 1 with 2178 viewsLord_Bony

Agreed it s going to go to the wire I think...this season will be far tighter than most....

I still maintain the end of the season will see a really tight squeek for the bottom six...

No one in the bottom 10 should be confident at the moment because it can all change in an instant.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So who do you think will be relegated? on 19:03 - Feb 1 with 2138 viewsaspas45

villa,
Norwich
palace

I think fulham will pull away and villa may be surprise and go on a bad run
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 19:06]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:23 - Feb 2 with 1933 viewsLord_Bony

Akrington Stanley

Kristal Palase

Swansee

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:37 - Feb 2 with 1883 viewschuckball

looking at the fixtures I think its the better bet for Norwich and Fulham as they have some awful games coming up and norwich's last 4 games are frightening!

Arsenal,Chelsea,Man Utd and Liverpool!!

Then its probably Sunderland looking at their fixtures - all the top teams still to play! if they lose the league cup their season could go badly wrong!

then looking at the easier on paper fixtures sadly Cardiff I think have the easiest run in followed by us and maybe west brom.
Login to get fewer ads

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:40 - Feb 2 with 1869 viewsSwansNZ

I'll stick with my answer from the same question posed last week.

West Ham (especially if they lose Carroll for a fair chunk of games)
Fulham
Scumville

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:47 - Feb 2 with 1839 viewsNeathJack

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff (if we beat them on Sat)
So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:48 - Feb 2 with 1822 viewsbuilthjack

Fulham
Cardiff
Norwich

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 1822 viewsTheArtChappy

Palace Norwichand Fulham

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

So who do you think will be relegated? on 22:50 - Feb 2 with 1817 viewsLord_Bony

I was joing you thick f.cuk

So who do you think will be relegated? on 23:00 - Feb 2 with 1766 viewsDull1Thomas

Hull
Fulham
Cardiff

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

So who do you think will be relegated? on 00:10 - Feb 3 with 1692 viewsBloodyhills

Fulham
Norwich

Then anyone from:

Cardiff,
Westham,
Stoke
Us.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024