Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? 00:40 - Feb 5 with 3110 viewstruckjack

The team win the next game. Roll on Saturday. The players have no one to hide behind and have to prove themselves. Get your bets on.
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 00:44 - Feb 5 with 3082 viewsJACKARSE

I would love to be proven wrong but I think we are fvcked

Gary Monk games played 326 (27 PL), games managed 0

Ole Gunnar Solskjær played 408 (245 PL), plus 67 full internationals, won 6 premier league titles, 2 FA Cups, 1 Champions league Managed 131 games (6PL games 50% win rate) overall 26% loss, GD of +90

If this had all been thought through then we could have got Solskjær, fvcking shambles IMO I hope I am wrong
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 00:55 - Feb 5 with 3042 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's a lovely theory but it's an urban myth.

Six Premier League teams have sacked their manager this season before us and none of them won their next game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 01:20 - Feb 5 with 2985 viewsMorristonMagic

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 00:55 - Feb 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Six Premier League teams have sacked their manager this season before us and none of them won their next game.

The team was well split before ML was sacked.
We are in for a rough ride.
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 01:29 - Feb 5 with 2969 viewstruckjack

I believe in the myth, if not then how about 'The law of averages'! Its a cert mun
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 02:18 - Feb 5 with 2915 views2face

Babtism by fire for Monk. Ouch!
What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 06:17 - Feb 5 with 2828 viewsCatullus

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 00:44 - Feb 5 by JACKARSE

I would love to be proven wrong but I think we are fvcked

Gary Monk games played 326 (27 PL), games managed 0

Ole Gunnar Solskjær played 408 (245 PL), plus 67 full internationals, won 6 premier league titles, 2 FA Cups, 1 Champions league Managed 131 games (6PL games 50% win rate) overall 26% loss, GD of +90

If this had all been thought through then we could have got Solskjær, fvcking shambles IMO I hope I am wrong

Yeah because every great player was a great manager. Rodgers and Martinez won everything didn't they, not to forget Ferguson.......oh wait, none of them were great players! My bad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 08:13 - Feb 5 with 2723 viewsJackhero

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 06:17 - Feb 5 by Catullus

Yeah because every great player was a great manager. Rodgers and Martinez won everything didn't they, not to forget Ferguson.......oh wait, none of them were great players! My bad.

Ain't it, some people are thick as dogshite mun, history and honours count for nothing. Roll on Saturday it will be like a cup game and we will at least have that cup mentality instilled into the players for it with the current people in charge!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 08:45 - Feb 5 with 2646 viewsBaker

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 00:55 - Feb 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Did any of those teams have to play the red shyte in their next game?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

What happens 9 times out of ten when a manager gets sacked? on 09:50 - Feb 5 with 2544 viewsbostondanvers

I would just like to add look at Roberto Martinez before re-joining us as a manager
games managed = 0 look what he did for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024