Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. 17:46 - Feb 21 with 4465 views_Kieran

Like I said in another thread, whilst Michu carries more of a goal threat Pablo is much better at picking out KI passes, IMO.

I would LOVE to see the following.

Leon-------Michu

------Pablo-------

What would be your midfield 3?

Michu is always good defensively even when played as an out and out striker, he's also as energetic as Pratley + Shelvey combined. I believe he could hit double figures from this position, and he'd always carry his threat from set pieces.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 19:23 - Feb 21 with 1084 viewstimendalli

Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 18:33 - Feb 21 by PozuelosSideys

Would be a variation on the system we currently employ to get them both in..More of a 4-1-4-1.

....................Vorm.......
Rangel...Chico...Williams..Davies
....................Britton................
Dyer.....Pablo...Michu.....Routledge
.....................Bony,.............

that is a frightening line up....go for that next thur ..scare the shite out of the italians

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 19:49 - Feb 21 with 1080 viewsDafyddHuw

I think we need to field 12 men.
Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 00:32 - Feb 22 with 1044 viewsJJJack

Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 19:49 - Feb 21 by DafyddHuw

I think we need to field 12 men.

I like this idea as its more sensible and likely than some ideas in this thread. I'd change things a little though.
GK: Michu (taller than Vorm & would command his box)
RB: Tiendalli (Hard-man, athletic)
Sweeper: Leon (reads it well)
CB: Bony (no-brainer, great headerer)
LB: Vazquez (any c*nt can play FB)
RW: Shelvey (does good crosses)
CMx1: Amat (extra height)
cmx2: Vorm (great distribution)
LW: JDG (crosses etc)
AM: Emnes (world class No. 10)
CF: Chico (scores goals innit)

Subs : Tremmel, Pablo, Dyer, Bartley, Curtis, Jazz, Katie Rees (strong option in the scrum)
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 0:35]
Pablo v Michu @ #10 / Your best midfield 3. on 08:07 - Feb 22 with 1015 viewsQuakerJack

Pablo for me. It's been evident for a while, ever since West Brom, that our best 11 includes those three (dyer, routs and pablo). The issue for me has always been more Michu or Bony up front.

But with Pablo's injury record, what a headache. Pablo gets a knock, shame, we'll have to bring on Michu. That's why we'll stay up. Nobody bellow us and not too many above can do that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024