Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro Draw 11:56 - Feb 22 with 4152 viewslatchford

I know a lot of you don't care about Wales and this thread isn't aimed at you.
Draw is at ten tomorrow and surely with 24 teams qualifying, if Wales don't qualify for this one we never will.
How about Portugal, Hungary, Austria, Lithuania and Gibraltar?
Euro Draw on 12:05 - Feb 22 with 3049 viewstreboethjack

Without doubt the best chance In a log time, more teams going through as well as a decent squad (when fit).

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Euro Draw on 12:07 - Feb 22 with 3043 viewswaynekerr55

Are Portugal the weakest top pick? Which pot are Woys boys in?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Euro Draw on 12:40 - Feb 22 with 2979 viewsgiantstoneater

Let's hope the draw is kind to us and we can name our strongest squad throughout the group stages and a good start wouldn't go amiss!
Euro Draw on 12:46 - Feb 22 with 2961 viewsBYMJacks

just looked at the the seeding and pots for the euro 2016 qualifying draw tomorrow and would like us to have Bosnia, Hungary, Israel, Moldova and Faroe Islands because it seems like the easiest group we could get a chance in this group as well I think anyway
Euro Draw on 13:04 - Feb 22 with 2918 viewsraynor94

Euro Draw on 12:46 - Feb 22 by BYMJacks

just looked at the the seeding and pots for the euro 2016 qualifying draw tomorrow and would like us to have Bosnia, Hungary, Israel, Moldova and Faroe Islands because it seems like the easiest group we could get a chance in this group as well I think anyway

We could be in with Jersey Guernsey and Gibraltar and we still wouldn't qualify, how Coleman is still there is baffling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Euro Draw on 13:11 - Feb 22 with 2896 viewsC_jack

Euro Draw on 13:04 - Feb 22 by raynor94

We could be in with Jersey Guernsey and Gibraltar and we still wouldn't qualify, how Coleman is still there is baffling

3rd place goes into the playoffs so a good chance for Wales to make that at least.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Euro Draw on 13:19 - Feb 22 with 2879 viewsBYMJacks

I'm not sure think we have a good chance to finish 4th in the group that I mentioned, and think we should have gone for lars lagerback when we had the chance, but don't think Coleman is doing too bad since he took over.
Euro Draw on 13:27 - Feb 22 with 2858 viewsoldcob

We don't have enough quality players, simple as. This is Colemans fault HOW?
Login to get fewer ads

Euro Draw on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 2843 viewsraynor94

Euro Draw on 13:27 - Feb 22 by oldcob

We don't have enough quality players, simple as. This is Colemans fault HOW?

We have a tidy first eleven, Coleman is a joke as manager, a failure where ever he's been, and we are stuck with him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Euro Draw on 16:00 - Feb 22 with 2731 views_Kieran

Euro Draw on 12:05 - Feb 22 by treboethjack

Without doubt the best chance In a log time, more teams going through as well as a decent squad (when fit).

We need the 'A-Team' on show at all times.

No Joe Ledley please.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Euro Draw on 16:01 - Feb 22 with 2726 views_Kieran

They say we don't care about Wales yet we get bigger attendances at Stadiwm Liberty for Wales games than they do at CCS, considering there are many more people in the mighty caaaaaaaaaaaaaaapital.

They even criticise the crowds in Llanelli.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Euro Draw on 16:03 - Feb 22 with 2715 views_Kieran

P.s - How many were at the Scotland game, at CCS?

About 15 IIRC? With like 5K Jocks?

Great support the nation from the mighty caaaaaaaaaaaaaptail. Always looking out for their country, as seen by the state of the economy in the rest of Wales.

Euro Draw on 16:04 - Feb 22 with 2712 views_Kieran

Euro Draw on 13:34 - Feb 22 by raynor94

We have a tidy first eleven, Coleman is a joke as manager, a failure where ever he's been, and we are stuck with him

He did alright at Fulham mate.

His hands were tied at Coventry.

I don't think we should had appointed him but IMO we look better under him than Tosh. Not say much, mind.

Euro Draw on 16:08 - Feb 22 with 2708 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gibraltar? They'll be letting the Isle of Man in next. And Caldey Island.

Poll: Tory leader

Euro Draw on 17:35 - Feb 22 with 2651 viewsC_jack

World class players have dragged smaller nations to tournament before, with the likes of Ramsey and Bale I can't see why this can't be us.

24 teams in the finals, there's only 50 in the whole qualifying process, if we can't make this then I will really give up.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Euro Draw on 17:40 - Feb 22 with 2636 views_Kieran

Euro Draw on 17:35 - Feb 22 by C_jack

World class players have dragged smaller nations to tournament before, with the likes of Ramsey and Bale I can't see why this can't be us.

24 teams in the finals, there's only 50 in the whole qualifying process, if we can't make this then I will really give up.

We need a STRIKER. They are all sh!t.

Our best option currently would be Gareth BUT we need him elsewhere.

Imagine if we had a player like him now linking with Bale and Ramsey. With one Joey Allen protecting in behind!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 17:41]

Euro Draw on 11:44 - Feb 23 with 2472 viewstreboethjack

Decent draw so far, on sky sports news if you're interested.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Euro Draw on 11:52 - Feb 23 with 2419 viewsreddythered

Euro Draw on 16:04 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

He did alright at Fulham mate.

His hands were tied at Coventry.

I don't think we should had appointed him but IMO we look better under him than Tosh. Not say much, mind.

He did ok at Fulham, with money.

Coventry played us, and if you claim we pay hoofball you should really have watched them. They were utterly dire.

You're talking about someone who claimed nobody in Bratain would employ him because he wanted teams to play euro style football. His few punditry stints during Spanish games on Sky were laughable.

Tosh had faults, but he needed to break up the 30 smethings cliques Hughes had built up within the squad. Blooded a lot of youngsters, which Speed benefitted from.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Euro Draw on 11:57 - Feb 23 with 2371 viewsorion3016

Euro Draw on 11:44 - Feb 23 by treboethjack

Decent draw so far, on sky sports news if you're interested.

It's never easy, but this could be our best chance, good draw
Bosnia could be a great trip

Be over there now after

Euro Draw on 11:58 - Feb 23 with 2362 viewsJackFish

Belgium from pot 2 is a pain, but Israel are likely to have Shechter up front and we should definitely be competing with them for third.
Euro Draw on 12:00 - Feb 23 with 2351 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That was going really well until Belgium came out of pot 2 with us. It's still a reasonable group although I'm sure we'll find new and exciting ways to cock it up.

Probably involving Shechter scoring a hat-trick against us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Euro Draw on 12:10 - Feb 23 with 2273 viewsBYMJacks

I am quite happy with that draw no reason why we cant get 3rd in that group if we can keep our best players fit for all the games
Euro Draw on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 2254 viewsJackFish

Euro Draw on 12:00 - Feb 23 by Joe_bradshaw

That was going really well until Belgium came out of pot 2 with us. It's still a reasonable group although I'm sure we'll find new and exciting ways to cock it up.

Yeah, Hungary or Czech Rep instead and automatic qualification was a slight possibility, don't think we've got any chance of making the top two with Bosnia and Belgium though.
Euro Draw on 12:14 - Feb 23 with 2239 viewsDyfnant

Euro Draw on 12:00 - Feb 23 by Joe_bradshaw

They need to schedule the Israel match for the Liberty, give him a tidy reception

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Euro Draw on 12:18 - Feb 23 with 2213 viewsorion3016

Euro Draw on 12:14 - Feb 23 by Dyfnant

They need to schedule the Israel match for the Liberty, give him a tidy reception

All games to be played at legoland to help rebuild the club and start again as cardiff 2015 limited playing in South Wales amateur league

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024