Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official who is a good TV football pundit 22:35 - Feb 22 with 3187 viewsJackfath

Top of my list is Gary Neville.
Garth Crooks is my worst as he looks like Yoda.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:50 - Feb 23 with 788 viewsVetchitBack

At first I thought it was because he always stuck up for Northern teams. Then English teams. Then the penny dropped.

Apparently something about him getting continual grief off the North Bank due to him being a winger at numerous clubs.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 10:51]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Beagrie was never anything other than praiseworthy about us back in those days. I think some may be getting him mixed up with someone else. It's the only explanation.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:55 - Feb 23 with 765 viewsVetchitBack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:51 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Beagrie was never anything other than praiseworthy about us back in those days. I think some may be getting him mixed up with someone else. It's the only explanation.

All I can say is the "praiseworthy" games I must've been in attendance. Every time I saw him he talked us down and talked up the other team.

There is no way he was "never anything other than praiseworthy". I'm less sure of my surname than that.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:56 - Feb 23 with 763 viewsPhaedrus

It would be the only explanation outside of Planetswans. Im sure we have people on here who have a bablefish installed that converts everything to insults so that all they hear is denigration.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:57 - Feb 23 with 759 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:55 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

All I can say is the "praiseworthy" games I must've been in attendance. Every time I saw him he talked us down and talked up the other team.

There is no way he was "never anything other than praiseworthy". I'm less sure of my surname than that.

But he was .

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 743 viewsVetchitBack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:57 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

But he was .

I don't care what you think about anything ever. Your first response to me was to call me an idiot because I criticised Laudrup's defeatist attitude against the big teams. You were very sure of yourself then as well I seem to recall?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:07]

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:09 - Feb 23 with 735 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:06 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

I don't care what you think about anything ever. Your first response to me was to call me an idiot because I criticised Laudrup's defeatist attitude against the big teams. You were very sure of yourself then as well I seem to recall?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:07]

There is another explanation. That you weren't even following us then? I remain confident that you are an idiot. Your performance so far in this thread is providing more than enough evidence of that. Me being wrong or right about something completely different doesn't make you right about this.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:15]

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:14 - Feb 23 with 716 viewsVetchitBack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:09 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

There is another explanation. That you weren't even following us then? I remain confident that you are an idiot. Your performance so far in this thread is providing more than enough evidence of that. Me being wrong or right about something completely different doesn't make you right about this.

Seeing as it's a Sunday and I'm bored...

Yeah and my username is a clever ruse to throw people like you off

Login to get fewer ads

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:16 - Feb 23 with 706 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:14 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

Seeing as it's a Sunday and I'm bored...

Yeah and my username is a clever ruse to throw people like you off

Not as clever as you thought, clearly.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:18]

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:23 - Feb 23 with 682 viewsVetchitBack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:09 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

Apology accepted about Laudrup.

No but it shows your obnoxious certainty is a façade.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:25 - Feb 23 with 675 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:23 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

Apology accepted about Laudrup.

No but it shows your obnoxious certainty is a façade.

I wasn't wrong about anything , neither did I offer an apology. My 'obnoxious certainty' is the invention of your demented imagination, and therefore by definition, a facade.
Anyway. Peter Beagrie, huge Swans fan. FACT.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:32]

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:34 - Feb 23 with 647 viewsVetchitBack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:25 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

I wasn't wrong about anything , neither did I offer an apology. My 'obnoxious certainty' is the invention of your demented imagination, and therefore by definition, a facade.
Anyway. Peter Beagrie, huge Swans fan. FACT.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:32]

I think you still need to find your niche. You're not the intellectual I'm sure you like to imagine yourself and you're not as ebulliently rude as Warwick Hunt.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:35 - Feb 23 with 644 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:34 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

I think you still need to find your niche. You're not the intellectual I'm sure you like to imagine yourself and you're not as ebulliently rude as Warwick Hunt.

Wow. You know how I think and what I imagine. You can read my motives as well. 'Mazing. I must be very eloquent indeed if a few of my typed words impart to you the gift of telepathy. Id say Warwick will be a bit envious If I AM that good.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 11:39]

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 11:42 - Feb 23 with 629 viewsicecoldjack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:48 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

Every single game he commented on he was frothing at the mouth about us. Just goes to show the mentality of some people when they see praise as criticism.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 10:49]

Beagrie has been on love in with us since way back in L1 days. having banter with Trundle and generally raving about us every chance he got .

Good pundit actually, knows the lower league stuff inside out and has always carried the torch for the Swans when being asked to comment on us.

Crazy comments by people that think any different .
The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 12:00 - Feb 23 with 599 viewsairedale

When Garth Crooks was playing I used to think that he was the most intelligent footballer around.

I think he used to be a players rep as well at the time.

Now I just think that he is chopsy for the sake of controversy.
The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 12:04 - Feb 23 with 583 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 12:00 - Feb 23 by airedale

When Garth Crooks was playing I used to think that he was the most intelligent footballer around.

I think he used to be a players rep as well at the time.

Now I just think that he is chopsy for the sake of controversy.

I get that feeling. He is trying to get a rise out of his studio guest. There has been a couple of tiffs on the red button coverage.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 12:11 - Feb 23 with 576 viewsDyfnant

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:48 - Feb 23 by Phaedrus

Every single game he commented on he was frothing at the mouth about us. Just goes to show the mentality of some people when they see praise as criticism.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 10:49]

One of few that doesn't throw out incorrect cliches

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024