Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VT Interview on BBC 06:34 - Feb 28 with 8899 viewsRebMegJack

What a Jack legend, on the serious note I'd rather be in League1 than have sell out to a sugar daddy.

#livingthedream

VT Interview on BBC on 15:49 - Feb 28 with 1558 viewsDavillin

VT Interview on BBC on 13:33 - Feb 28 by FrankyBurrowsTash

The Sooner he is gone the better .

Polo neck Trousers

Fair play..

"Polo Neck Trousers"

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

VT Interview on BBC on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 1538 viewsQuakerJack

VT Interview on BBC on 14:58 - Feb 28 by snork44

Just come off the Anus board, to quote Tan ' When I came to your town!' Which was then replied to by one of Annis's merry men and I quote 'Try Capital city of Wales, mate!' . Jesus wept I thought it was us that got the 'We are the Capital,sh1t ' , now it's the bloody owner! The Bassey's really think that because scumland is the capital, that they have this sense of entitlement that Premiership football is a given right and they wish for other multiple-billionaire to come in to rescue them like a veritable Sir Lancelot. They never learn do they? When we give them advice they treat us with contempt and bring up false allegations about our time in administration, yet this a club with a £140 million debt and a loony charging 7% interest on the money he 'invested'. Will they protest? Will they fvck! I did feel sorry for them, now all I feel is contempt for a small,narrow minded football club with spineless idiots as their fan base.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 16:07]

remember the "protest" against sacking Mackay? SSN live to the CCS...... four women singing "don't sack mackay"... hilarious stuff.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

VT Interview on BBC on 19:51 - Feb 28 with 1401 viewsOldjack

He's sowing the seeds for his departure, all the clues are there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

VT Interview on BBC on 21:39 - Feb 28 with 1329 viewsTownhill_Hilton

VT Interview on BBC on 19:51 - Feb 28 by Oldjack

He's sowing the seeds for his departure, all the clues are there

Unfortunately they are clueless.
VT Interview on BBC on 02:42 - Mar 1 with 1209 viewsJoeSoccerFan

VT Interview on BBC on 14:45 - Feb 28 by gibs0n

I was laughing loudly when I earlier today somewhere read, that Tan now have studied football and knows much about it. And he will no longer make bad investments in players. Hilarious :D

Diego Maradona is available on a free...

50mil seems about right for a Championship club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024