Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia 19:49 - Mar 4 with 2593 viewsjackportis

Anyone against our trident should think again. Biggest case to have it yet.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Russia on 19:54 - Mar 4 with 1878 viewsNeath_Jack

[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 19:54]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Russia on 20:04 - Mar 4 with 1841 viewsdgt73

Of course we should keep our nuclear weapons. Its what has kept the peace in Europe for the last 70 years.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Russia on 20:04 - Mar 4 with 1840 viewsLiberty

Can he score and how much he cost ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Russia on 20:08 - Mar 4 with 1818 viewslonglostjack

Prefer Wrigleys myself

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Russia on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 1794 viewsLord_Bony

It s been estimated it would take 600 nukes to destroy the planet and bring civilisation to an end.

The world currently has 26,000.

We don t need anymore to do the job thanks.

Trident has cost the UK £20 billion pounds it s already out of date they reckon.

It s new successor Vanguard will cost at least £50 billion.

How many hospitals,schools,transport links etc could have been built out of that?

Have a word is it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Russia on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 1760 viewsjackportis

Russia on 20:22 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

It s been estimated it would take 600 nukes to destroy the planet and bring civilisation to an end.

Trident has cost the UK £20 billion pounds it s already out of date they reckon.

How many hospitals,schools,transport links etc could have been built out of that?

Have a word is it.

I know what I would preffer, we got great hospitals and schools already.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Russia on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 1757 viewsjackharris

Russia on 20:22 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

Have a word is it.

I'm sorry but with the way the world is we need our Nuclear weapons. It would be lovely if they didn't exist, however, it's the way it is.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Russia (n/t) on 20:33 - Mar 4 with 1754 viewsLord_Bony

We need a handful of nukes only.

Ever heard of the term "Overkill"?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 20:37]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Russia on 20:34 - Mar 4 with 1749 viewslonglostjack

Russia on 20:32 - Mar 4 by jackharris

I'm sorry but with the way the world is we need our Nuclear weapons. It would be lovely if they didn't exist, however, it's the way it is.

When would we use them?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Russia on 20:36 - Mar 4 with 1744 viewsjackportis

Russia on 20:34 - Mar 4 by longlostjack

When would we use them?

Have u not watched independance day?

Russia on 20:39 - Mar 4 with 1730 viewsLord_Bony

Oh yeah if we was attacked by the aliens like then we would need some big ones no doubt about that and a very valid point that.

Russia on 20:40 - Mar 4 with 1729 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia on 20:36 - Mar 4 by jackportis

Have u not watched independance day?

God bless President Bill Pullman.

Poll: Tory leader

Russia (n/t) on 20:43 - Mar 4 with 1714 viewsdgt73

Russia (n/t) on 20:33 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

We need a handful of nukes only.

Ever heard of the term "Overkill"?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 20:37]

And thst is what we have compared to Russia and the u.s

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Russia on 20:45 - Mar 4 with 1704 viewsjackportis

Chelsea were invaded by the russians, not all bad perhaps obama should be made aware of this?

Russia on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 1680 viewsLord_Bony

More importantly,how come you are an administrator on this site and are you in fact Jack Fath on a wind up?

Russia on 20:56 - Mar 4 with 1674 viewsJackfath

Russia on 20:55 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

More importantly,how come you are an administrator on this site and are you in fact Jack Fath on a wind up?

Lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Russia on 20:56 - Mar 4 with 1673 viewsjackharris

Russia on 20:34 - Mar 4 by longlostjack

When would we use them?

Have you not seen the Original Red Dawn? And Patrick Swayze has past away now! 'Wolverines!'

Never! They are quite obviously a deterrent!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Russia on 20:59 - Mar 4 with 1664 viewsLord_Bony

Russia on 20:56 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Lol

LOL!!

I knew it!

Russia on 21:00 - Mar 4 with 1662 viewsjackportis

Russia on 20:55 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

Im just worried about the ruskys.

Russia on 21:02 - Mar 4 with 1657 viewsmart6

Russia on 20:04 - Mar 4 by dgt73

Of course we should keep our nuclear weapons. Its what has kept the peace in Europe for the last 70 years.

Serbia, Croatia.Bosnia.Montenegro Kosovo ring any bells.
Russia on 21:06 - Mar 4 with 1642 viewsjackharris

Russia on 21:02 - Mar 4 by mart6

Serbia, Croatia.Bosnia.Montenegro Kosovo ring any bells.

And did they have nuclear weapons or not???

Russia on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 1633 viewsLord_Bony

Russia on 21:00 - Mar 4 by jackportis

Im just worried about the ruskys.

Well at this point in time Jack Portis/Fath you should be more worried about the third largest holder of new clear weapons...The Ukraine.

It did nt destroy all of it s 1900 warheads and the new Nazi government has even talked about bringing a few of them out of mothballs soon.

Now that s a situation that could turn nasty.

Russia on 21:12 - Mar 4 with 1628 viewsquiff

Yeah, a weapon we can't use rather than spending it on things like the NHS, makes sense to me...

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Russia on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 1613 viewspansypants

To be honest i hope we wipe each other out. It's a s hit planet and i may leave early to beat the traffic to heaven
[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 21:16]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Russia on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 1611 viewsmart6

Russia on 21:06 - Mar 4 by jackharris

And did they have nuclear weapons or not???

must have been one or the other.Strange question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024