Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? 19:46 - Mar 5 with 3835 viewsThe12thmancave

I believe most of us are adults and as the swans are in the EPL, we should be supporting England?
Interesting thread lets see what people have to say. P.S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 00:02 - Mar 6 with 922 viewsSCB1985

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:02 - Mar 5 by Chief

who ever England play against

A.B.E
Anyone But England.

No Wales No Ireland so any team with swans player, more interested in player development. Be good to see holland win the final with Vorm in goal

[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 0:07]

Poll: whats more important to you

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 01:03 - Mar 6 with 914 viewsmalagajack

normally spain as i have been here for some time however this time will root for wilf and holland if vorm gets a look in, as for england its a no from me
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 01:20 - Mar 6 with 911 viewsCaptain

Ivory Coast for Bony

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 02:40 - Mar 6 with 892 viewsDrizzy

Why anyone would support England considering they constantly shaft our players is beyond me. As far as football philosophy and mentality go they are the antithesis of Swansea City.

I'll be supporting any team with a Swans player likely to go so Netherlands and the Ivory Coast.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 07:41 - Mar 6 with 873 viewsllangyfelach

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:52 - Mar 5 by Rancid

I must be the only one who would want England to do well.I'd hate them to win in but usually they're the only country we can relate to in these finals.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 20:52]

Same here, mush. England for me.

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 07:55 - Mar 6 with 866 viewsyescomeon

Fairly neutral, on a match by match basis something like a swans player playing or best kit (cameroon, ghana) will swing it. Overall I'll probably be supporting Germany.

Upthecity!

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 10:51 - Mar 6 with 835 viewsLohengrin

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 07:55 - Mar 6 by yescomeon

Fairly neutral, on a match by match basis something like a swans player playing or best kit (cameroon, ghana) will swing it. Overall I'll probably be supporting Germany.

Best kit? That's the way the wife chooses her horses for The Grand National.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 14:34 - Mar 6 with 788 viewsjacabertawe

A.B.E.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 14:35 - Mar 6 with 787 viewsC_jack

I'm not supporting a team, I'm supporting our players.

I want Wilf to be top scorer.

I want De Guzman to be player of the tournament.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 14:54 - Mar 6 with 780 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 10:51 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

Best kit? That's the way the wife chooses her horses for The Grand National.

She needs to rethink her strategy. I can't see any horse winning the Grand National whilst wearing a football kit.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 768 viewsQuakerJack

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:02 - Mar 5 by Chief

who ever England play against

This

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 15:59 - Mar 6 with 765 viewsDevz00

A.B.E.

Plus I have a couple of bets on Argentina and Uruguay.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 17:01 - Mar 6 with 747 viewsLeonisGod

Whoever Wales play against. Oh.
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:27 - Mar 6 with 727 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Ever since The Greatest Footballer in the world ever scored the hand of god goal against England I have supported ARGENTINA. And again this time.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 08:04 - Mar 7 with 703 viewsSwanjack10

England for me, op do you sell bong pipes and any tidy resin

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024