Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fans at Euston 22:19 - Mar 8 with 15000 viewsQPR1882

Social media sites ( twitter and facebook ) have a few stories of Everton fans waiting at Euston to welcome back QPR fans, a little pay back for the Everton fan who got stabbed.

Any truth in this or is it social media bollox ?
Everton fans at Euston on 08:46 - Mar 13 with 3137 viewsDiscodroid

Everton fans at Euston on 19:52 - Mar 12 by kensalriser

There you go disco, have a mark down for moaning about getting marked down. It's only fair!

thanks mate!!.

'IwlIj jachjaj !!

i feel i must warn you,,,i have heard via a 'mobile telephone device'from morgan twin that the yeovil firm 'the black death watch', led by jack the treacle eater are coming, en mass, armed to the teeth with an offensive array of ripened seasonal fruits , perished vegetables and bitter sweet west country folk songs .you have been warned !.

ive put a bid in on e bay for a pink pringle jumper.

i never feel comfortable going into battle and kicking someones head in ,unless im dressed as jimmy tarbuck or kenny lynch.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 9:11]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Everton fans at Euston on 09:40 - Mar 13 with 3046 viewsDiscodroid

blob ,do you want to be tarby? that still leaves lynchy and brucie for me and pommy.(im afraid morgan twin has bagged the man in black, gary player top boy role)

ive picked you up a nice pair of tartan plus fours ,they wont know whats hit 'em!..

and before you say anything you cant go into a swedge dressed as rick wakeman with cape circa 1975 with "your move/roundabout" as our battle cry.you bring a 3 iron.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 14:36]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Everton fans at Euston on 11:15 - Mar 13 with 2985 viewsmorgantwin

Everton fans at Euston on 09:40 - Mar 13 by Discodroid

blob ,do you want to be tarby? that still leaves lynchy and brucie for me and pommy.(im afraid morgan twin has bagged the man in black, gary player top boy role)

ive picked you up a nice pair of tartan plus fours ,they wont know whats hit 'em!..

and before you say anything you cant go into a swedge dressed as rick wakeman with cape circa 1975 with "your move/roundabout" as our battle cry.you bring a 3 iron.

no no no jack the treacle is the leader of the swansea jack attack crew

the yeovil have the green tooth scrumpy brigade they are a very serious threat to your eardrums with songs about the west country
but are completely harmless,they just buy you gall;ons of scrumpy and get you drunk

yeovil will be a fun day with massive drinking and massive cuddles a bit like charlton there wont be any trouble

and qpr will win 4-0

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Everton fans at Euston on 11:41 - Mar 13 with 2954 viewsDiscodroid

Everton fans at Euston on 11:15 - Mar 13 by morgantwin

no no no jack the treacle is the leader of the swansea jack attack crew

the yeovil have the green tooth scrumpy brigade they are a very serious threat to your eardrums with songs about the west country
but are completely harmless,they just buy you gall;ons of scrumpy and get you drunk

yeovil will be a fun day with massive drinking and massive cuddles a bit like charlton there wont be any trouble

and qpr will win 4-0

as brucie would say Morgan twin, with out a doubt you are my favorite poster on lfw.

can you show me how to fold the guardian to inflict maximum damage to a fellow pavement warrior.

if your recruiting for a qpr firm ,can you message me using the email function of the 'internet' ive been working on a tunneling system like the viet cong under the away end so those frizzy haired inbred bumpkins wont know whats hit em.

Everton fans at Euston on 13:58 - Mar 13 with 2852 viewsPommyhoop

Everton fans at Euston on 09:40 - Mar 13 by Discodroid

Disco ,I'm Ronnie..

And I'll even go under cover and infiltrate their end.

OB photo's of me inffiltrating their boozer at the away game taken minutes before we smashed f'ck out of the place

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 14:12]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Everton fans at Euston on 14:39 - Mar 13 with 2795 viewsDiscodroid

Everton fans at Euston on 13:58 - Mar 13 by Pommyhoop

Disco ,I'm Ronnie..

And I'll even go under cover and infiltrate their end.

OB photo's of me inffiltrating their boozer at the away game taken minutes before we smashed f'ck out of the place

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 14:12]

lol!! very good mate!.

Everton fans at Euston on 21:03 - Mar 13 with 2654 viewsRS44

Everton fans at Euston on 19:04 - Mar 10 by smegma

I had the misfortune of seeing about 5 minutes of that Vinny Jones film one night when channel hopping at about 1am. I defy ANYONE to find a worse film ever made.

Try City Rats. Whoever directed that film deserves shooting. Honestly, give it a try. Absolute dross

0.0 out of 10
Everton fans at Euston on 13:23 - Mar 15 with 2427 viewsDiscodroid

has any one seen morgan twin today ??. we were meant to hold a council of war with pommy hoop outside the springbok at 12.

i feel a bit stupid dressed up as a droog.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 13:24]

Login to get fewer ads

Everton fans at Euston on 13:38 - Mar 15 with 2417 viewsPommyhoop

Everton fans at Euston on 13:23 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

has any one seen morgan twin today ??. we were meant to hold a council of war with pommy hoop outside the springbok at 12.

i feel a bit stupid dressed up as a droog.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 13:24]

Disco mate go get a Mirror quick

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Everton fans at Euston on 08:56 - Mar 18 with 2315 viewsmorgantwin

Everton fans at Euston on 13:38 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

Disco mate go get a Mirror quick

yes the war council have met and it has been decided to dispand the 2nd northolt
stormtroopers,that charlton away game where they went the wrong way up the river thames has just made us a laughing stock
they may be one of our bravest firmd but there appetite for alcohole means they are always drunk when they go into battle,and on some occasions drunk when they come out the other side
the qpr youth will now take over as the first ones in ,led by pommy hoop they look a terryfying sight one lad must be 35 stone in weight
hes only 5ft tall and runs on wheels
so thats it really disco,our mob once 750 strong now is down to only fourty lads although one is very fat
but hey lets just invent a firm,its much more fun,and knowbody gets hurt

Everton fans at Euston on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 2187 viewsTacticalR

Fantasy football hooliganism is the way forward. I have already snapped up the Piranha brothers for my firm.

Air hostess clique

Everton fans at Euston on 11:02 - Mar 18 with 2151 viewswillis1980

Everton fans at Euston on 10:43 - Mar 18 by TacticalR

Fantasy football hooliganism is the way forward. I have already snapped up the Piranha brothers for my firm.

just secured the services of doink and the undertaker from wwf
Everton fans at Euston on 21:50 - Mar 18 with 1942 viewsmorgantwin

Everton fans at Euston on 11:02 - Mar 18 by willis1980

just secured the services of doink and the undertaker from wwf

yes fantasy football hoolies lets build a mob of very ugly women,a sort of susan boyle gang they can offer sex to the opposition and make them terrified to play us,what do you say pommy hoop and discokid will it work

Everton fans at Euston on 21:55 - Mar 18 with 1920 viewsDiscodroid

Everton fans at Euston on 21:50 - Mar 18 by morgantwin

yes fantasy football hoolies lets build a mob of very ugly women,a sort of susan boyle gang they can offer sex to the opposition and make them terrified to play us,what do you say pommy hoop and discokid will it work

fair enough mr M.T ..only if i can go as 'pinkie' out of 'brighton rock.'.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLz187DTTJBvV2KR9xYq5z_Yim

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024