Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horsham FC would love your support 21:36 - Mar 10 with 7026 viewsHampshireHornet

Hi everyone, Horsham FC fan from the Ryman League here looking for your support. Some of you may remember our two sides meeting in the FA Cup in 2007 (in fact I think the replay was the first FA Cup tie to be staged at the Liberty). Certainly none of our supporters will ever forget the day, especially the warm welcome we were given by everyone that we met and I hope that those of you present at our very soggy Queen Street were treated to something similar in the first match. Anyway, that was the last season in which we played at our much-loved old ground and we have been groundsharing ever since while trying to find a suitable site in which to build a new home.
We have now settled on a site and no stone has been left unturned in making sure all the correct measures have been taken to minimise impact on the area, as well as the installation of two 3G pitches that can be used for the whole community. Unfortunately there are many who are looking to railroad our plans by protesting online and in the local papers and that's where we'd like your help. The club has set up an e-petition where supporters can back our campaign to establish a brand new, yet modest, new ground on the fringes of town and we'd love it if you could sign up in support. As I write this, we are closing in on 450 messages of support in just under 24hrs, outnumbering the protestors by 4 to 1. If you could spare a few minutes to register your support for our small club, we would be eternally grateful.
The petition can be found at http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/head-of-planning-home-for-horsham-fc#.
Thanks folks, and all the best for the rest of the season.
Horsham FC would love your support on 16:02 - Mar 11 with 1258 viewsDaiTheDrop

Done
Horsham FC would love your support on 18:54 - Mar 11 with 1190 viewsGowerjack

Signed

Although i don't believe that planners pay much attention to petitions.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Horsham FC would love your support on 20:03 - Mar 11 with 1165 viewsjackportis

Horsham FC would love your support on 18:54 - Mar 11 by Gowerjack

Signed

Although i don't believe that planners pay much attention to petitions.

But perhaps ask tescos to help they will give out back handers alright.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Horsham FC would love your support on 20:08 - Mar 11 with 1158 viewsDewi1jack

Signed.
Good luck and best wishes for this season and the future ones.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Horsham FC would love your support on 21:38 - Mar 11 with 1120 viewsjacksfullaces

done. pride for your club is clear.
Horsham FC would love your support on 12:10 - Mar 12 with 1059 viewsCatullus

Done, only 218 more needed now.

Not sure they'll take much notice of a signature from hundreds of miles away though?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024