Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 4th best ever Derby day. 17:16 - Mar 24 with 1041 viewsowderrammy

I rated Saturday's 5-0 monstering of the red dogs as my fourth best day as a supporter. Only the 2 football league championships and the Wembley premiership win edge in front although the memories being so new currently make this dessert taste the most delicious.
Some of the Forest debates were hilarious, bordering on hysterical, but I thought the funniest comment was from one guy who said The Brian Clough Way at the Nottingham end should be renamed The Billy Davis No Way. However I note in the shake up { or should that be Sheik up } they will appoint Mr Warnock as interim manager until the end of season and one of his duties will be to advise on a new manager, let's hope he comes up with Paul Jewel.
Finally Mr Kelly's interview on Saturday night indicated they prepared for each match week by week. Surely he meant weak by weak?
My 4th best ever Derby day. on 19:23 - Mar 24 with 1036 viewspkay_brum

Initial press reports about a Warnock appointment now appear premature; I'd guess that he cooled off about the opportunity (too much pressure, too little time to galvanise the club for a play-offs charge?) or even declined...

The Trees will apparently proceed with Gary Brazil (academy boss) in temporary charge.

The only sour note is just how rich these departing Davies-adoring charlatans will become yet again, for leaving a club in the lurch (or should that be 'larch'?)

Maybe add the Charity Shield victory over West Ham at Wembley 1976 to the all-time favourite Rams days?

I'd guess Mr Clough Jr. had a wry smile on his face twice this weekend - one for the 5-0, one for Billy's demise!
My 4th best ever Derby day. on 21:00 - Mar 24 with 1029 viewsowderrammy

Sorry Pkay I didn't see that one. Lived a long,long way at the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024