Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 41978 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 22:46 - Mar 25 with 1905 viewsbermudajack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 22:34 - Mar 25 by Edmundo

Yeh definitely a point gained, another day with a bit more belief it could have been 3!

This point means nothing if we lose to norwich.

Cummon city, lets give it everything saturday on and off the pitch

Paul scholes & Gary Neville tonight on Sky,

I've never heard Scholes talk but was really impressed how straight he was talking about our game tonight.

Slagging off Wenger but genuinely praising our display.

They both think that GM has got the players playing for him & we'll be safe

Let's hope they know what they're talking about...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 22:56 - Mar 25 with 1843 viewsWxmJax

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:56 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't know what the first sentence means I'm sorry.

And no I am not unhappy. Coming away from the Emirates with a point is a good result and puts us 6 clear of 17th. A good day for all connected with Swansea City.

Jeez, can't you get anything right ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 22:58 - Mar 25 with 1826 viewskarnataka

Just looking at the match stats - hadn't realised that we didn't get a single corner tonight.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 22:59 - Mar 25 with 1818 viewsWxmJax

Good noise from the Jacks tonight, sounded loud and clear on 5 live extra.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 23:06 - Mar 25 with 1773 viewsjaf69

ok I have to apologise to everyone for tonights result.
I promised myself I wouldn't watch the game but when I looked at the skysports website and seen we was 1-0 up. I couldn't help myself and put it on, within 5 minutes the fvckers scored 2 goals thank god I had the good sense to turn the stream off again after that. low and behold we get another goal. phew!!!!!!!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 23:11 - Mar 25 with 1748 viewsBloodyhills

This match report sums it up for me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2005678-arsenal-vs-swansea-city-6-things-we-l

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 23:28 - Mar 25 with 1670 viewsSwanseajill

I admit to the feeling of dread all day, but what a fantastic, and surprising result for our team.
Went to a friends to watch an awful stream, it was like looking at one of those machines on Blackpool pier,, where you turn the handle and watch what the butler saw.
But the Comms relayed all we needed to know. When we scored the second, we went bonkers, her cat must still be recovering from fright.
Let's finish the season on a high lads, can't wait for the Liberty at the weekend.

A very happy clapper
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 23:49 - Mar 25 with 1600 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

sh*t photo of the equaliser celebrations.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 23:56 - Mar 25 with 1586 viewsLiam12345

i think we will be champions league next season

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 00:08 - Mar 26 with 1555 viewsSwansNZ

Just watched the Bony goal again - I think it was 24 or 25 passes, and retaining the ball for over a minute in the build up - just like the Swans of old

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 00:26 - Mar 26 with 1521 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

So, come on Wilfried Bony, score some goals for Swansea....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 07:23 - Mar 26 with 1293 viewsjacksinceever

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 00:26 - Mar 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

So, come on Wilfried Bony, score some goals for Swansea....

... and to think some clowns on here would still sell him for the same price we paid!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024