Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. 23:06 - Apr 5 with 2988 viewsMrSwerve

A la Graham and Ledley...anyone else think this is a load of bollox?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 09:48 - Apr 6 with 827 viewsPhil_S

Ledley scores a goal that goes a massive way to secure his teams Premier League status and he holds his hands up to apologise.

Celebrate the goal FFS - same as Shelvey at Anfield - we pay your wages not them
Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:19 - Apr 6 with 788 viewsUxbridge

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 09:48 - Apr 6 by Phil_S

Ledley scores a goal that goes a massive way to secure his teams Premier League status and he holds his hands up to apologise.

Celebrate the goal FFS - same as Shelvey at Anfield - we pay your wages not them

Amen. If anything it's disrespectful to their current club. Not helped by the media portraying such an act as "classy" when it's anything but. Restraint is one thing but apology is just ridiculous.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:23 - Apr 6 with 777 viewsQuakerJack

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 09:41 - Apr 6 by reddythered

You mean Ledley, the Liverpool fan? That was always his team, not us...

I do agree, but just to play devil's advocate, would you celebrate scoring against the swans if you were a player?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:26 - Apr 6 with 775 viewspencoedjack

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 09:41 - Apr 6 by reddythered

You mean Ledley, the Liverpool fan? That was always his team, not us...

What about applauding a ex player when he scores against you, knocking another nail in that red coffin ?

You did it for Ramsey (20 odd games for you) didn't you ?
Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:26 - Apr 6 with 775 viewsmonmouth

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:23 - Apr 6 by QuakerJack

I do agree, but just to play devil's advocate, would you celebrate scoring against the swans if you were a player?

I think he might!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:29 - Apr 6 with 766 viewsQuakerJack

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:26 - Apr 6 by monmouth

I think he might!

My mistake, didn't mean to press the quote marks. My question was aimed at jacks.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:31 - Apr 6 with 756 viewsMrSwerve

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:29 - Apr 6 by QuakerJack

My mistake, didn't mean to press the quote marks. My question was aimed at jacks.

I wouldn't jump around going crazy but I wouldn't put my hands up and look like a misrable tw@t either.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:47 - Apr 6 with 733 viewsmatthewkai

Login to get fewer ads

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:53 - Apr 6 with 718 viewsRancid

One of the worst cases of this was Scott Sinclair scoring for us against Chelsea in that night game.You'd swear he was a Chelsea legend who'd lifted the Champions League and 8 league titles and not some kid who they'd shipped out on loan at any given opportunity.He was hoisted in the air by our players and just looked down sheepishly and raised his hand feebly.Nice goal but the celebration made me wince.
Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 11:08 - Apr 6 with 696 viewsQuakerJack

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:47 - Apr 6 by matthewkai

yeah no need for that.

Remember the Dennis Law one. That I can understand. Shelvey at Liverpool? Why? Sinclair also a ridiculous one. Neither were club legends, they were rejects.

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 16:13 - Apr 6 with 649 viewsScoobyWho

I blame Dennis Law.
Man City back heel etc.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 17:55 - Apr 6 with 625 viewsreddythered

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:23 - Apr 6 by QuakerJack

Course I f***ing would, I'm a scummer don't forget

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 17:57 - Apr 6 with 623 viewsreddythered

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 10:26 - Apr 6 by pencoedjack

What about applauding a ex player when he scores against you, knocking another nail in that red coffin ?

You did it for Ramsey (20 odd games for you) didn't you ?

I personally didn't, I assumed the applause was either because it was a quality goal or for the fact Rambo deliberately waved Arsenal players away, not wanting to celebrate.

Think it's silly not to celebrate, but can appreciate applauding Rambo for not doing so.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 20:29 - Apr 6 with 590 viewsquiff

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 17:57 - Apr 6 by reddythered

I personally didn't, I assumed the applause was either because it was a quality goal or for the fact Rambo deliberately waved Arsenal players away, not wanting to celebrate.

Think it's silly not to celebrate, but can appreciate applauding Rambo for not doing so.

I'll go out on a limb here, I think it's a nice touch, it's one of the few signs of loyalty and appreciation in modern football.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 587 viewsC_jack

I mean, I can get someone who spent a significant amount of time at a club and was a big part of the place not wanting to celebrate against an old team.

But something like Shane Long against West Brom? He played 81 games ffs, get a grip.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Ex-players saying sorry for scoring. on 21:35 - Apr 6 with 516 viewsDrizzy

I'm amazed everyone is so annoyed about this. Disrespect would be not giving 100% of your effort and that can't be said for Shelvey, who was excellent against Liverpool, and Ledley - who got a goal and an assist against Cardiff. An asinine gesture of respect doesn't affect their performance. If they scored a goal I couldn't give a flying f*ck if they ran around naked doing the quenelle let alone holding their hands up.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024