Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40120 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 00:19 - Apr 14 with 1421 viewsLiberty

Football2301, how much did you drink yesterday ? Just curious.

If sober, its the best impression of a pissed person for a while, fair play.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 00:24 - Apr 14 with 1421 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Apr 13 by Uxbridge

Doesn't make sense, particularly given how abject Shelvey was.

I know there aren't many Canas fans but I'm not sure why he wasn't in the squad today. Most possible scenarios called for a defensive midfielder to come on so for us not to have the option was poor. We were being battered for the first 20 mins of the second half and it was sheer good luck we weren't swept away ... Monk simply failed to adjust to Mourinho's tactical changes.

No idea what he's doing with the strikers. Presume it was Ngog's turn today. An utterly pointless substitution which took away any hope we had.

Good analysis. ["analyses"]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 00:38 - Apr 14 with 1399 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 23:22 - Apr 13 by football2301

your a complete bell

Such a string of lyrical and enlightening posts from you there!

Calling someone names when you don't agree with them is neither constructive nor helpful. Revealing, however.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 00:50 - Apr 14 with 1387 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Apr 13 by Johnw102

I am have waited before making a comment on this thread, I was at the ground, but I left the ground feeling proud of the 10 men and the fans who for 20 mins in the second half hit Chelsea with a wall of sound. Chelsea had players who individually cost more than the whole of our team and the ten men nearly nicked a point. I have read most of the thread and nowhere can I see comments about the 3/4 top class saves that Cech had to make, if it has been mentioned elsewhere I apologise. At half time there had only been 4 shots on target and they were all Swans. If we had shown the same commitment against WBA and Palace we would not be in the situation we now find ourselves in.There were a lot of positives to be taken from a game against one of the most expensive and best teams in Europe.

I do think Mourinho was in the 4th officials ear and that message went to the referee hence the sending off, GM in his after match media chat I think feels the same, that said it was still stupid of Chico so soon after his first card.

Good post. Seriously can't believe some of the posts on here. We played with 10 men for most of the game thanks to Chico's naivety,which he's apologised for, and the "professionalism" of Mourinho and Co. The lads put up a good fight and yes we lost. That's life.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 07:24 - Apr 14 with 1309 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Apr 13 by football2301

did he get a yellow card did he get sent off ? no did he run his bolox off yes he did you idiot

I said this after about 25 mins in, when already down to ten men, and when tempers were running a little high and lip to the ref was being given. The last thing we needed was going down to nine men.

Oh by the way, congratulations on the excellent string of posts.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:20 - Apr 14 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 23:19 - Apr 13 by football2301

who was the other 2 you bell or you just dont like shelvey

Britton and Routledge.

I'd like nothing more than to see Shelvey develop and kick on more, it's frustrating to see such a talented player lose the plot, like when he kicked Azpilecuata in the corner. He's a talent

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:21 - Apr 14 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 23:22 - Apr 13 by football2301

your a complete bell

That should read you're. Do you even know what a bell is keyboard warrior?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:25 - Apr 14 with 1254 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:21 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

That should read you're. Do you even know what a bell is keyboard warrior?

I reckon he probably knows what a hangover is now Wayne to be fair.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024